BY WILD GROWTH #4 in Hair Oil

Wild Growth Hair Oil is made of 100% natural ingredients that work together to condition, detangle and help you achieve longer-lasting presses. Concentrated Wild Growth® oils offer daily conditioning while working fast and progressively for a free and endless supply of naturally beautiful hair!

• Promotes thick, long hair growth
  • Reduces blow-drying time

• I have seborrheic eczema, will this product cause more issues wit...2 Answers
  • Is this product chemical free?1 Answers
Quashea M.
Columbus, OH
I had heard mix reviews about this product so two years ago I decided to try it for myself, I did the big chop in 2015 and purchased this to add to my hair regimen, I didn't believe it would work and honestly thought most of the testimonials were fake...I was dead wrong! I will say I didnt notice a dramatic change at first but over time I notice less shedding with my hair my hair wasnt as flaky as usual huge plus! I have been using the product for two years now and my hair has thanked me for it, I use it also in my 8 year old daughters hair and it helped her hair to grown and fill in (she has fine hair) ...As for the smell it doesn't bother me, it smells like pine tree's or pine tree oil but it can be toned down. I use a few dropa in my hair when I deep condtion, I also use a few drops in my hair before I blow dry it. I would not use this as a styling product alone, nor to curl my hair with (to greasy) but greasy in a good way!  This product works for relaxed and natural hair Im glad I gave it a try (I use the white bottle)
Harley G.
Readfield, ME
This product is simply amazing ! I have alopecia and I have struggled for years trying to find the right products to aid in hair growth and FINALLY after seeing a Facebook add and clicking through all the tutorials I decided to try it and I'm so thankful that I did.
I am natural been natural for 2 years now but just recently stopped hiding under wigs.
I wear protective styles other than braids so I can take the time to wash my hair and oil my scalp properly.
I also use this oil in my conditioner as well for wash days.
Please try this product if you struggle with alopecia or dry scalp or even unhealthy hair.
My 4c hair has come so far in such a short time with this oil
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
I have been using WildGrowth Hair Oil since I was about 15 years old. Considering I had several relaxers, color-treated hair, and dry ends. I desperately needed some TLC, if your also seeking something to grow your edges and help with pressing or flat iron this is the go to product.
I recommend doing a elbow test just to make sure your not allergic to any of the natural ingredients. WildGrowth Hair Oil is available in some Sally’s Beauty Supply store chains. Wild Growth® Hair Oil
Lissa S.
My hair is already thick and a nice length, but I want it to grow longer so I gave this a try. A con is the smell, it’s not a pleasant scent. For me, I put this all through my scalp, especially when I have braids or my hair out. I then massage it in for 5 minutes to stimulate my hair follicles. I prefer to do this the night before wash day. So the oil has time to absorb and then I can wash my hair the next day and it’ll smell great but I still reap the benefits of this oil!
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
This is my new found baby like I had my edges shedding for a while and I did exactly what it told me to do and baby let me tell you if you not have bought this you need to go out and buy you a bottle... although I didn't like that it was so heavy so I might buy the light one instead but keep on making this stuff you guys you're doing a great joba there is a smell to it but it's not overpowering and a little Pleasant it's like more of like a eucalyptus smell.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I really enjoy using wild growth. I’ve used it for about 2 yrs now on my edges and scalp and I totally can see the difference. I use this product about 3 times a week or whenever I wash my hair. I’ll continue to purchase this item and I highly recommend it to people who may have hair thinning problems.
Irianna B.
High Point, NC
I just bought this for the first time the other week so this is my first bottle I have ever purchased. I noticed a lot of people talk about the smell but I personally like the smell, that may be weird but I do! Also I know a lot of people say it makes your scalp itch, I have noticed that as well but it doesn’t bother me that much. Long as it works then I’m fine. I hope I will see results soon and if I do I will purchase more bottles in the future!
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
If I'm consistent, I can see the results. My hair becomes much more manageable and easier to detangle which is one of my biggest struggles. One side of my head was thicker than the other and it eventually became less noticeable. The smell really isn't bad, it's more so herbal but I have to wash my hair more often because I don't like the way it smells after a few days. Just use as directed and be consistent.
Renegade 🙌.
Far Rockaway, NY
Living for wild growth currently. So I went through a heavy hair depression and stopped caring under a few lace fronts for about 4 months . My head was dead and my eye lashes as well. I now currently recovering and my edges have grown back double as much as I had as well as my natural lashes look like false ones and my hair is thicker than it's ever been.. my brows are even brows again no more microblading
Shirley J.
Dekalb, IL
Unfortunately I couldn’t use it the recommended way to know the benefits because of the smell being nasty. Also it was way to thick to be applying to the scalp daily and again the smell lingers and is isolated to this one product. After letting it sit my hair will feel a bit hard. I decided to use it along side my hair mask and that was great. I recommend using it that way if you have an issue like I did
Leah H.
How much is this product? Does it do what it says?
Shiren M.
By writing my review do I get a free sample size of the product??
Can it be used on lashes and brows. Like it says on the bottle
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Does this really work? Will your hair get thicker or longer?
Brandon W.
Orlando, FL
Can this be used to stimulate beard growth, as well?