BY WILD GROWTH #6 in Hair Oil

Wild Growth Hair Oil is made of 100% natural ingredients that work together to condition, detangle and help you achieve longer-lasting presses. Concentrated Wild Growth® oils offer daily conditioning while working fast and progressively for a free and endless supply of naturally beautiful hair!

• Promotes thick, long hair growth
  • Reduces blow-drying time

• Is this product chemical free?1 Answers
Quashea M.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had heard mix reviews about this product so two years ago I decided to try it for myself, I did the big chop in 2015 and purchased this to add to my hair regimen, I didn't believe it would work and honestly thought most of the testimonials were fake...I was dead wrong! I will say I didnt notice a dramatic change at first but over time I notice less shedding with my hair my hair wasnt as flaky as usual huge plus! I have been using the product for two years now and my hair has thanked me for it, I use it also in my 8 year old daughters hair and it helped her hair to grown and fill in (she has fine hair) ...As for the smell it doesn't bother me, it smells like pine tree's or pine tree oil but it can be toned down. I use a few dropa in my hair when I deep condtion, I also use a few drops in my hair before I blow dry it. I would not use this as a styling product alone, nor to curl my hair with (to greasy) but greasy in a good way!  This product works for relaxed and natural hair Im glad I gave it a try (I use the white bottle)
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time. My hair had gotten thin and just wasn’t growing like it used to. I followed the directions on the bottle and I have loved the results. My hair has been growing again and it’s healthy. I also use a spooly and apply some to my lashes and eyebrows and the difference is amazing. In love with this for sure.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently I purchased Wild Hair Growth Oil from Amazon and I noticed that this particular oil has been advertised on the back of most magazines claiming that it will grow your hair beyond any length that you could ever imagine. So, I decided to try out the oil for myself. I managed to find a bottle of the oil for under $10.
Juliet Q.
Deer Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first got this I just picked it up at my local beauty supply store . I recently did a big chop bc I am on my curly hair journey so I was looking for something that would promote hair growth. When I first used this I noticed that there is a strong smell to it and that kind threw me off but I was still willing to try this . I used this for a while and noticed that my hair was getting a lot thicker and my edges were also getting thicker as well. I noticed growth in month 2 and thickness as well. I recently ran out and haven’t been using it for awhile but I need to get back in this bc I want to continue to grow thicker stronger and longer hair. Overall this product is amazing the only con about this is the smell it gives off.
Tina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow the smell is absolutely horrible this product really work if you are sensitive to smell again do not purchase this product at the nail is absolutely heavy but if you want something that’s going to give you results and restore her life to your brittle hair this is the product for you
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
GREAT PRODUCT! I've been using this product since I was a little girl and my hair has grown so much and I'm natural! Which 3 different colors in my hair. I buy this product from Sally's and the smell can be very overwhelming for first time users. I use this product straight out the bottle after I've wash and conditioned my hair. I recently put about 30 drops into my conditioner to minimize the time on my styling process. I also use the product twice a week even though the bottle says 3 times a week that's what works for my hair. Again, awesome product.
Kei H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have both bottles I've gotten them from sally's for 7.99 I've seen plenty of testimonies before I bought but I don't see no difference in my hair growth I make my own conditioner and add a few drops to that everytime I make some and also to my conditioner but it's growing at normal speed I length check every month I don't really see improvement or get the hype but I like the smell
DaVondrea T.
Granbury, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it on me and my daughters and it works well. I cut about 4 inches off of my hair and with in a couple months my hair is longer than it was before. My daughters’ hair takes well to it too. I actually recommend this to a lot of ppl
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this oil from my local
Beauty supply store for $9 it’s very effective
I would say for $9 that is stuff actual works
I use the product atleast 2 times a day especially
If I’m wearing any type of braids i will always recommend this oil it works wonders
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stinky but so effective! I learned about Wild Growth Oil about 7 years ago when I decided to go natural. I thought it was going to be all hype and no substance, boyyy was I wrong! This oil is ahhmazing! And YES, it surely does make your hair grow. I use it at least 2 times a week and less is more just because it runs and it also has the ability of being difficult to wash out, it can create a white build up when washing if you use too much. The smell is earthy and not bubbly and fruity like alot of products.
Can it be used on lashes and brows. Like it says on the bottle
Shiren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By writing my review do I get a free sample size of the product??
Leah H.
How much is this product? Does it do what it says?
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
How many people actually like the way this product smells? Also, how long had you been using it before you noticed any results if any??
Pls can anyone tell me how this oil is to be used. My 3 years old daughter is not growing properly so pls I need help on how use it. And can I use the wild growth oil alone with the mosturize?