Wild Growth® Hair Oil

Wild Growth Hair Oil is made of 100% natural ingredients that work together to condition, detangle and help you achieve longer-lasting presses. Concentrated Wild Growth® oils offer daily conditioning while working fast and progressively for a free and endless supply of naturally beautiful hair!

• Promotes thick, long hair growth
  • Reduces blow-drying time
  • Softens and detangles hair
  • Concentrated formula
  • Stretches relaxers

how long does it normally take to start the growth process ?
Does it really help hair growth and how long does it take?
I am postop and looking for hair treatments to keep my hair healthy as I’m aware it will start shedding soon. I typically cut my hair off and just [email protected] grow back but I am loving it right now so please recommend products good for hair growth or hair retention?
Start your review of Wild Growth® Hair Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren M.
Newport, KY
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Lauren M.
It work wonders. The price is right and it just takes two weeks to see results! Hair crack!
Kennedy T.
Charlotte, NC
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Kennedy T.
I’ve used this oil time and time again and have seen amazing hair growth. The one thing to be mindful about is the smell.
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Dena T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff feels so god on your scalp and a little goes along ways. It’s good on all hair textures and the applicator is easy to use. I put it on at night. Plus you can’t beat the cost. #haircare Wild Growth Hair Care System
Marjunie L.
Margate, FL
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Marjunie L.
Omgg guys this is crazy good. Ive been using it since i transition and honestly amaze. A friend of mine recommended it to me and it does work , mostly with breads on because of the tip of the bottle. I use it every 2 to 3 days to oil my scalp. My hair grew like crazy since the third week of using it.
Alecia N.
Rosharon, TX
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Alecia N.
Purchased at: CVS
If rave review was a person! Only thing to say about this product is that it works! I continue to use it on my daughters hair. Wild Growth® Hair Oil
Zoe S.
Long Beach, CA
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Zoe S.
I love this hair oil , i use it whenever im protective styling, has a strong herbal smell, definitely helps grow your hair
Taye A.
Holiday, FL
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Taye A.
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Taye A.
This is my #1 growth oil, I’ve been using it for almost 4 years now.. and it really works! these two photos are 3 and a half years apart and of course you can see the difference! I’ve used the white and yellow bottles but prefer the white
stephanie H.
America
Been using this product for years now amd and i highly recommend this to anyone looking to grow out the length of their hair as well as get it as healthy as can be. What i do ( there is no one right way) is i part my hair into sections starting at the front of the head and making a part down the middle. Then i just keep going applying the oil onto the parts getting it as good as i can onto my scalp and rubbing in. I also will rub my scalp very well and rigorously rubbing the oil in good. This oil is NOT thick at all. A little medicinal smell, but i enjoy the smell and am used to it by now. Do this a few times a week, as best as suits your self. I sleep with mine on. You will be surprised to notice a big difference in as little as a month 😊😊 i have bought this as a staple in my household for years now and its great for children as well. Plz do not be fooled and look at this product and think that since it an oil that only certain backgrounds can use it. No sweetie, i am a white woman who just happens to have 5 black children shes raised and this oil is great for my hair and my kids hair. Also even if you dont stay in the houselike me after using this oil, its VERY light weight and easy. Not thick and messy at all and a little will go a long ways. I also use this after my shower and hair washing. After i towel dry my hair i take some of this in my hand and also some pure 100% unprocessed Castro oil ( $13 a bottle every month i purchase on Amazon.com) you surely dont need to use both either. Wild growth is a Great product and can certainly stand up alone and do the job. After towel drying the hair gently i just rub this oil good into my ends and up and down the hair shaft with wherever is left on my hands. Experiment with this product please if u applied to much the first time around or anything else that didn't go perfectly. This is a great oil. Alot of times you just need the time it takes to develop a habit that works for you and your hair. You might have to only use.1 or 2 times a week if your hair is very very frail or thin or grease prone like mine. Remember trial and error. This product is worth taking your time to see what works for you. I also use this oil for growing eyesbrows and eyelashes as well. Just apply.. 😊
tyeisha D.
Ravenna, OH
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by tyeisha D.
I live by my wild growth hair oil! I alternate between this and the lighter oil that comes in the yellow bottle. I use the oils every other day when I have my hair in a protective style and every 3-4 if it's just in it's natural state. My hair has gotten so much thicker and retains length so much better. Highly highly recommend!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is amazing, helped my hair grow about an inch in a month’s time! Worth buying if you have brittle and broken hair. Get you some and rejuvenate your hair!

323 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...