BY WILD GROWTH #6 in Hair Oil

Wild Growth Hair Oil is made of 100% natural ingredients that work together to condition, detangle and help you achieve longer-lasting presses. Concentrated Wild Growth® oils offer daily conditioning while working fast and progressively for a free and endless supply of naturally beautiful hair!

• Promotes thick, long hair growth
  • Reduces blow-drying time
  • Softens and detangles hair
  • Concentrated formula
  • Stretches relaxers

Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time. My hair had gotten thin and just wasn’t growing like it used to. I followed the directions on the bottle and I have loved the results. My hair has been growing again and it’s healthy. I also use a spooly and apply some to my lashes and eyebrows and the difference is amazing. In love with this for sure.
Juliet Q.
Deer Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first got this I just picked it up at my local beauty supply store . I recently did a big chop bc I am on my curly hair journey so I was looking for something that would promote hair growth. When I first used this I noticed that there is a strong smell to it and that kind threw me off but I was still willing to try this . I used this for a while and noticed that my hair was getting a lot thicker and my edges were also getting thicker as well. I noticed growth in month 2 and thickness as well. I recently ran out and haven’t been using it for awhile but I need to get back in this bc I want to continue to grow thicker stronger and longer hair. Overall this product is amazing the only con about this is the smell it gives off.
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
GREAT PRODUCT! I've been using this product since I was a little girl and my hair has grown so much and I'm natural! Which 3 different colors in my hair. I buy this product from Sally's and the smell can be very overwhelming for first time users. I use this product straight out the bottle after I've wash and conditioned my hair. I recently put about 30 drops into my conditioner to minimize the time on my styling process. I also use the product twice a week even though the bottle says 3 times a week that's what works for my hair. Again, awesome product.
Kei H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have both bottles I've gotten them from sally's for 7.99 I've seen plenty of testimonies before I bought but I don't see no difference in my hair growth I make my own conditioner and add a few drops to that everytime I make some and also to my conditioner but it's growing at normal speed I length check every month I don't really see improvement or get the hype but I like the smell
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this oil from my local
Beauty supply store for $9 it’s very effective
I would say for $9 that is stuff actual works
I use the product atleast 2 times a day especially
If I’m wearing any type of braids i will always recommend this oil it works wonders
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stinky but so effective! I learned about Wild Growth Oil about 7 years ago when I decided to go natural. I thought it was going to be all hype and no substance, boyyy was I wrong! This oil is ahhmazing! And YES, it surely does make your hair grow. I use it at least 2 times a week and less is more just because it runs and it also has the ability of being difficult to wash out, it can create a white build up when washing if you use too much. The smell is earthy and not bubbly and fruity like alot of products.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so I did my big chop back in July 2017 and I literally have a tiny Afro I just started using this product because it was recommended to me from a family member and so far I love it the smell is a but strong but it smells like something that's gonna work in your hair like some good medicine lol idk if I have hair growth due to my hair being braided up but yea I can't wait to see how good it works
Courtney W.
Glenside, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only been using this product for a month now and my hair is super thick. The smell is definitely one that is acquired but it is worth it. Super inexpensive I bought it on Amazon and I have no regrets. Will use this product for a while.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this off Amazon. My teenage daughter was complaining about her hair thinning and not growing fast. We both used this to see if it would work. I thought my hair grew a little faster but not by much. The smell isn't too great. It smells like a strong herbal smell. The color comes out yellow. It leaves your hair a bit greasy for a few days.
Tahaira J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When trying to regrow hair especially when it’s traction alopecia this product can be your saving grace to reverse the damage that has been done to your hair. I will say the best way to use this product for best results is daily use at least twice a day some times three times daily depending on how much damage you hair. I can’t say the product with world for every case but it is a great contender in the ring of hair growth stimulating products
Can it be used on lashes and brows. Like it says on the bottle
Shiren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By writing my review do I get a free sample size of the product??
Leah H.
How much is this product? Does it do what it says?
Pls can anyone tell me how this oil is to be used. My 3 years old daughter is not growing properly so pls I need help on how use it. And can I use the wild growth oil alone with the mosturize?
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
How many people actually like the way this product smells? Also, how long had you been using it before you noticed any results if any??