BY WILD GROWTH #4 in Hair Oil

Wild Growth Hair Oil is made of 100% natural ingredients that work together to condition, detangle and help you achieve longer-lasting presses. Concentrated Wild Growth® oils offer daily conditioning while working fast and progressively for a free and endless supply of naturally beautiful hair!

• Promotes thick, long hair growth
  • Reduces blow-drying time

• Dose this actually help your hair grow?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon.com
Quashea M.
Columbus , OH
I had heard mix reviews about this product so two years ago I decided to try it for myself, I did the big chop in 2015 and purchased this to add to my hair regimen, I didn't believe it would work and honestly thought most of the testimonials were fake...I was dead wrong! I will say I didnt notice a dramatic change at first but over time I notice less shedding with my hair my hair wasnt as flaky as usual huge plus! I have been using the product for two years now and my hair has thanked me for it, I use it also in my 8 year old daughters hair and it helped her hair to grown and fill in (she has fine hair) ...As for the smell it doesn't bother me, it smells like pine tree's or pine tree oil but it can be toned down. I use a few dropa in my hair when I deep condtion, I also use a few drops in my hair before I blow dry it. I would not use this as a styling product alone, nor to curl my hair with (to greasy) but greasy in a good way!  This product works for relaxed and natural hair Im glad I gave it a try (I use the white bottle)
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
This product is simply amazing ! I have alopecia and I have struggled for years trying to find the right products to aid in hair growth and FINALLY after seeing a Facebook add and clicking through all the tutorials I decided to try it and I'm so thankful that I did.
I am natural been natural for 2 years now but just recently stopped hiding under wigs.
I wear protective styles other than braids so I can take the time to wash my hair and oil my scalp properly.
I also use this oil in my conditioner as well for wash days.
Please try this product if you struggle with alopecia or dry scalp or even unhealthy hair.
My 4c hair has come so far in such a short time with this oil
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
I found that this product literally works OVERTIME!!! Being a stylist I’m not one to recommend a product I have zero experience with. So I decided to purchase and test it on myself (keep in mind my hair is almost flawless if I just say so myself 💁🏾‍♀️) I have thickness and length pass my shoulder. Three days after applying I could NOT separate my hat to see or feel my scalp!!! It almost scared me! After my trial with it I used it on my grandmothers (experiencing thinning due to medications) and it worked wonders!!!!! I have a a second bottle on hand as a back up.
LaQueshia D.
Orangeburg, SC
First off, I love wearing my big box braids and my cornrows. But what they don't tell you is all the tension on your hair from the braids actually pulls your hair if you styling your box braids or if your stylist gripping the tighest grip to catch them edges. Thank God for this product. I used this oil once a week. And I used another oil (Doo Doo Gro) everyday. Massage it in my scalp, especially around my edges and I saw wonderful results within a month. I stand behind this product because it works.
Lissa S.
My hair is already thick and a nice length, but I want it to grow longer so I gave this a try. A con is the smell, it’s not a pleasant scent. For me, I put this all through my scalp, especially when I have braids or my hair out. I then massage it in for 5 minutes to stimulate my hair follicles. I prefer to do this the night before wash day. So the oil has time to absorb and then I can wash my hair the next day and it’ll smell great but I still reap the benefits of this oil!
Irianna B.
High Point, NC
I just bought this for the first time the other week so this is my first bottle I have ever purchased. I noticed a lot of people talk about the smell but I personally like the smell, that may be weird but I do! Also I know a lot of people say it makes your scalp itch, I have noticed that as well but it doesn’t bother me that much. Long as it works then I’m fine. I hope I will see results soon and if I do I will purchase more bottles in the future!
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
This is my favorite hair oil! I love everything about it. It makes my hair soft and actually works on my scalp. I don't have to reapply a second time nor does it make my scalp feel dry. It is a little thicker in consistency, but that's a huge plus. I personally enjoy the smell of this as well. This was one of the oils I first started using when I went natural and I definitely need to go back to this product. It's a little pricey, but worth every penny.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn’t think this would work, but I used it and massage it in my scalp used it underneath my wigs, used it when I braided my hair… Are used it whenever and I can definitely save my hair has grown a lot! It’s amazing how this one too can make my hair grow so much. But I would definitely buy it again I got it from my local hair store, but I know I can find it in other places too. Definitely worth trying if you want your hair longer!
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
If I'm consistent, I can see the results. My hair becomes much more manageable and easier to detangle which is one of my biggest struggles. One side of my head was thicker than the other and it eventually became less noticeable. The smell really isn't bad, it's more so herbal but I have to wash my hair more often because I don't like the way it smells after a few days. Just use as directed and be consistent.
Shirley J.
Chicago , IL
Unfortunately I couldn’t use it the recommended way to know the benefits because of the smell being nasty. Also it was way to thick to be applying to the scalp daily and again the smell lingers and is isolated to this one product. After letting it sit my hair will feel a bit hard. I decided to use it along side my hair mask and that was great. I recommend using it that way if you have an issue like I did
Leah H.
How much is this product? Does it do what it says?
Shiren M.
By writing my review do I get a free sample size of the product??
Can it be used on lashes and brows. Like it says on the bottle
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Does this really work? Will your hair get thicker or longer?
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
How many people actually like the way this product smells? Also, how long had you been using it before you noticed any results if any??