BY WILD GROWTH #6 in Hair Oil

Wild Growth Hair Oil is made of 100% natural ingredients that work together to condition, detangle and help you achieve longer-lasting presses. Concentrated Wild Growth® oils offer daily conditioning while working fast and progressively for a free and endless supply of naturally beautiful hair!

• Promotes thick, long hair growth
  • Reduces blow-drying time
  • Softens and detangles hair
  • Concentrated formula
  • Stretches relaxers

stephanie h.
America
Been using this product for years now amd and i highly recommend this to anyone looking to grow out the length of their hair as well as get it as healthy as can be. What i do ( there is no one right way) is i part my hair into sections starting at the front of the head and making a part down the middle. Then i just keep going applying the oil onto the parts getting it as good as i can onto my scalp and rubbing in. I also will rub my scalp very well and rigorously rubbing the oil in good. This oil is NOT thick at all. A little medicinal smell, but i enjoy the smell and am used to it by now. Do this a few times a week, as best as suits your self. I sleep with mine on. You will be surprised to notice a big difference in as little as a month 😊😊 i have bought this as a staple in my household for years now and its great for children as well. Plz do not be fooled and look at this product and think that since it an oil that only certain backgrounds can use it. No sweetie, i am a white woman who just happens to have 5 black children shes raised and this oil is great for my hair and my kids hair. Also even if you dont stay in the houselike me after using this oil, its VERY light weight and easy. Not thick and messy at all and a little will go a long ways. I also use this after my shower and hair washing. After i towel dry my hair i take some of this in my hand and also some pure 100% unprocessed Castro oil ( $13 a bottle every month i purchase on Amazon.com) you surely dont need to use both either. Wild growth is a Great product and can certainly stand up alone and do the job. After towel drying the hair gently i just rub this oil good into my ends and up and down the hair shaft with wherever is left on my hands.
Experiment with this product please if u applied to much the first time around or anything else that didn't go perfectly. This is a great oil. Alot of times you just need the time it takes to develop a habit that works for you and your hair. You might have to only use.1 or 2 times a week if your hair is very very frail or thin or grease prone like mine. Remember trial and error. This product is worth taking your time to see what works for you. I also use this oil for growing eyesbrows and eyelashes as well. Just apply.. 😊
Delaina C.
Gadsden, AL
First and foremost I want to state that this product has a smell that you will either like or hate. Fortunately it does comes in a lighter scent version. The first time that I used it was over a year ago when I read online about how this oil helps to stimulate hair growth. I used it consistently for about six months. I did find that my hair felt healthier and thicker. While some people might prefer to use it as a preconditioning oil, I liked to apply this oil to my scalp nightly and then massage it for a few minutes. You do not have to use much and I like the fact that it did not feel greasy. This oil retails for about $7-$10 and I definitely feel like it’s worth the price.
Quashea M.
Columbus , OH
I had heard mix reviews about this product so two years ago I decided to try it for myself, I did the big chop in 2015 and purchased this to add to my hair regimen, I didn't believe it would work and honestly thought most of the testimonials were fake...I was dead wrong! I will say I didnt notice a dramatic change at first but over time I notice less shedding with my hair my hair wasnt as flaky as usual huge plus! I have been using the product for two years now and my hair has thanked me for it, I use it also in my 8 year old daughters hair and it helped her hair to grown and fill in (she has fine hair) ...As for the smell it doesn't bother me, it smells like pine tree's or pine tree oil but it can be toned down. I use a few dropa in my hair when I deep condtion, I also use a few drops in my hair before I blow dry it. I would not use this as a styling product alone, nor to curl my hair with (to greasy) but greasy in a good way!  This product works for relaxed and natural hair Im glad I gave it a try (I use the white bottle)
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
This product is simply amazing ! I have alopecia and I have struggled for years trying to find the right products to aid in hair growth and FINALLY after seeing a Facebook add and clicking through all the tutorials I decided to try it and I'm so thankful that I did.
I am natural been natural for 2 years now but just recently stopped hiding under wigs.
I wear protective styles other than braids so I can take the time to wash my hair and oil my scalp properly.
I also use this oil in my conditioner as well for wash days.
Please try this product if you struggle with alopecia or dry scalp or even unhealthy hair.
My 4c hair has come so far in such a short time with this oil
Ebony S.
harlem
My mother brought this for me last year. I’m not going to bullsh*t you. My hair was above my shoulders last year till February 2018 My hair grew almost touching my boobs. I’m not kidding. I wish I could show you before and after.. this total works for all types of hair. You could find it in your local beauty supply store. This cost $9.99 for one bottle. I never tried the yellow bottle sorry. If I could remember I started this bottle in September 2017 to February 2018. I still have a little bit left in the jar. I haven’t used it since but I will soon. Just give it a try.Wild Growth® Hair Oil
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
I found that this product literally works OVERTIME!!! Being a stylist I’m not one to recommend a product I have zero experience with. So I decided to purchase and test it on myself (keep in mind my hair is almost flawless if I just say so myself 💁🏾‍♀️) I have thickness and length pass my shoulder. Three days after applying I could NOT separate my hat to see or feel my scalp!!! It almost scared me! After my trial with it I used it on my grandmothers (experiencing thinning due to medications) and it worked wonders!!!!! I have a a second bottle on hand as a back up.
LaQueshia D.
Orangeburg, SC
First off, I love wearing my big box braids and my cornrows. But what they don't tell you is all the tension on your hair from the braids actually pulls your hair if you styling your box braids or if your stylist gripping the tighest grip to catch them edges. Thank God for this product. I used this oil once a week. And I used another oil (Doo Doo Gro) everyday. Massage it in my scalp, especially around my edges and I saw wonderful results within a month. I stand behind this product because it works.
Lissa S.
My hair is already thick and a nice length, but I want it to grow longer so I gave this a try. A con is the smell, it’s not a pleasant scent. For me, I put this all through my scalp, especially when I have braids or my hair out. I then massage it in for 5 minutes to stimulate my hair follicles. I prefer to do this the night before wash day. So the oil has time to absorb and then I can wash my hair the next day and it’ll smell great but I still reap the benefits of this oil!
Tashayla W.
Irving
Wild growth oil is a great hair growth oil especially if you decide to mix it with heavier oils like castor or others oils the nozzle allows it to go straight to your pours which I love you find instant results within a month or so if you continue to use on a hair regimen. Overall 9/10⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Leah H.
How much is this product? Does it do what it says?
Can it be used on lashes and brows. Like it says on the bottle
Shiren M.
By writing my review do I get a free sample size of the product??
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Does this really work? Will your hair get thicker or longer?
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
How many people actually like the way this product smells? Also, how long had you been using it before you noticed any results if any??

back