Wild Growth® Hair Oil

Wild Growth Hair Oil is made of 100% natural ingredients that work together to condition, detangle and help you achieve longer-lasting presses. Concentrated Wild Growth® oils offer daily conditioning while working fast and progressively for a free and endless supply of naturally beautiful hair!

• Promotes thick, long hair growth
  • Reduces blow-drying time
  • Softens and detangles hair
  • Concentrated formula
  • Stretches relaxers

What are the ingredients in oil that makes you hair grow ?
Hoping to give this a trial lol. It has really great reviews. Can it be used as a sealant though?
Anyone have this product? How did it work for you!?
Start your review of Wild Growth® Hair Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Gold Coast
the name of this product says it all, wild hair growth! this product is amazing and has my hair growing like wild. as wild as the product is, it really helps to de tangle my hair and makes your hair feel and smell healthier! i definitely recommend this and would definitely buy it again
Bronx, NY
I have alopecia and have hair loss in the front of my scalp and let me tell u I just been using this product for the past 6 weeks and my hair is growing in and it's moisturizing my scalp as well I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
melbourne
When it says wild growth then it is damn helps with growth you better chooses this product if u want long hair
Shaker Heights
WILD GROWTH HAIR OIL...I’ve been using this product for about a year now. I decided to use it not for growth but for a light oil that would add sheen to my hair and also help with my dry scalp.After a year of unexplained allergies lasting around the year, last night I realized it was this product that was causing my grief🤦🏾‍♀️I stopped using this product for about a week, why? I don’t know but during that time I noticed my allergies were clearing up. I used it last week and my allergies flared up- not realizing the connection until last night. I used it and immediately my scalp was itching, my eyes started itching and my nose started running and I was sneezing like crazy- I took an allergy pill🤦🏾‍♀️ this has been my story for almost a year! All the ingredients listed are natural oils - another reason I chose this product is because I have to watch what I eat and what I put on my skin- as I am highly allergic to rubber, latex and fruits/vegetables that are in the latex family.I’m not sure what oil listed on the back that I may be allergic to, but I’ve thrown this product away; I’ll be doing my research and will reach out to this company very soon, because I feel there is more to what THEY say is in this product than what’s listed on the back.
Willingboro, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve used this one a few times it’s not mine my daughter brought it and told me to try it and tell her how I liked it. It has a peppermint kind of smell to which is pleasant. After applying it to my scalp first thing I noticed was a tingling feeling. My scalp was a little itchy before applying after the itchiness went away. Only used 7 days so I didn’t notice any growth. But I know a few people that have used and they all said it makes their hair grow. My niece and cousin both had a patch where their hair had broken off but grew back after 2 months of use. Also notice a lot of people buying it while shopping In beauty supply storesWild Growth® Hair Oil
denver , CO
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Jena L.
This Stuff right here is amazing! I've been using it in my hair for quite some time now. I put it in my eyebrows and run it threw the tips of my hair as well as message it into my roots. My hair feels amazing, I dont think I've been using it long enough to notice thickening or growth but serious recommended trying this for damaged hair. At first you want to use it use a week, apply it to towel dried hair and message a couple of drops to the scalp. The first time I used it my hair got super oily but my hairs oiliness went back to normal.
ohio
I'm rating this product 5/5 simply because it has minimized the amount of shedding in my hair. Prior to using it my hair was shedding a lot now it has decreased a lot. I do feel like this product works: I've noticed growth in my hair and it's healthier. The only downside is the smell it's a pretty strong smell however after 1 or 2 uses I no longer worry about the smell. The only thing you can do is try it and see if it works but I do suggest trying it. I got it from my local beauty store for about $8.00 which is reasonable
Charleston, SC
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Zoey K.
Wild Growth® Hair Oil uploaded by Zoey K.
First things first: the smell isn’t the greatest, I’ll tell you that right now. Now, that being said, this might possibly be a miracle worker. I cut my hair again back in April , and my hair is like 6/7 inches the last time I checked. That might not seem like a lot of growth to some people, but in my personal experience with my hair and with how much I usually lose on a wash day, it’s kinda amazing to me! (Me after using the oil for 8 months (and yes, my shrinkage is ridiculous))
Weymouth, MA
This product is magic in a bottle! The smell can be a little over whelming but this is legit. Most hair growth oils dont work as fast as they say they do but wild growth does. I use this product when i have my braids in and i use it about 2x a week. It also helps if your edges are thinning from ponytails or extensions. It grows them back. I would highly recommend this product just dont be afraid of the smell lol.
Keansburg, NJ
One of the top best growth oil out there. Within days you see progress in your hair. Using this made my hair thicker and longer. And it has like a nice minty smell that's strong but in a good way. If your trying to grow your hair long, grow it back or want it nice and healthy use Wild Growth. It will bring your hair to life. You can find this at you local CVS, Walmart, Walgreens or Beauty Supply Store.

236 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Constanța
il y a 16 jours
Wild Growth® Hair Oil Is this good? I am dealing with huge hair loss problems because of stress. It’s awful and I am truly desperate. Where can I buy this?
Sarah D. • il y a 12 jours
This is definitely a good product. You find find this at Walmart and your local beauty supply store.