Wild Growth Hair Care System

by Wild Growth

Wild Growth Hair Care System

Green bottle-Extra softness. Deep leave-in conditioner. Damage control. Heat Protection.; Yellow bottle-Extra Moisture. Scalp deodorizer. High gloss. Daily leave-in conditioner.; For African coarse and dry hair-growth results in 1-2months;2-4 month supply; For non-African fine and oily hair - growth results in 1-2months;4-12 month supply

HooW long before you see results ?
Does this work?
if we stop using it, is our hair going to be the same it used to be?
Start your review of Wild Growth Hair Care System!
crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
Wild Growth Hair Care System uploaded by crystal L.
I found these two little bottles through youtube of magic and i can promise you that they will make your hair grow and alot at that!. The scent is a little strong in an herbal way but nothing that will last since it wear off within 5-10 minutes. Their directions are a little tricky in using it twice a week to every other day but as long as you follow through it will make your hair grow like a tree . Stay with the routine and given the two bottle system is extremely affordable then you will be amazingly suprised.
Rosemarie L.
Atlanta, GA
Wild Growth Hair Care System uploaded by Rosemarie L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love these hair growth oil moisturizers. Very light weight. I used it on my hair and my 6 month old daughter's hair and both of our hair has been growing very rapidly. I love the smell as well!!
Beto A.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love this product. omg this are AMAZING. probably the best I ever had. They last long and it keeps the hair moist even in the winter. The packaging is great and I love the whole quality.
Brittney M.
Columbia, SC
I'm one tibiae a product before I reccomend to my clients. A few had issues with things hair or thinning due to medication or other reasons. I saw this product and decided to see what happens. When I say ibsaw results in a week I mean just that! This product delivers beyond expectations. Price well worth it.
JaKarea I.
Youngstown
Wild Growth Hair Care System uploaded by JaKarea I.
This combination works wonders on my hair. Not only does it moisturize my scalp it makes my hair grow wonders. It’s very affordable and can be found usually at a beauty supply. I’ve been using this for quite a while and I can say I highly recommend.
tanya W.
Memphis, TN
I love it it works very well I recommend it to everyone that’s trying to grow they hair
Destiny W.
Virginia Bch, VA
The product has a strong smell to it but it gets the job done. The applicator bottle is also really helpful when applying oil to your head when you have protective styles. However be careful when applying because it can be messy. I’ve also only used the white bottle. Wild Growth® Hair Oil
Schkayla S.
durham
1,042 reviews
Purchased at: Beautylish
I love this hair grow stuff it makes my hair grow a lot because my hair is really really short and I want to grow it out because I’ve been cutting my hair for the past five years I love to cut my hair but I did want to grow my hair now.
Tiffany G.
East Point, GA
This product smells but I used it in conjunction with other products to help my hair grow. The key is staying consistent. I would recommend this.
Danna J.
East Point, GA
Having problems with hair growth can really be difficult. I tried this hair care system from Wild Growth and I am so happy with the results. My hair hasn’t been this healthy and thick sense my college days. I high recommend this hair care system for those looking to restore the health of their hair.