Wild Frontier Kitten Ancestral Diet with Chicken

by Wild Frontier

Inspired by the wild, our Ancestral Kitten recipe is crafted to meet your cat's instinctual needs. Using the highest quality ingredients from nature, our recipe is formulated with nutrient-dense meat protein and healthy carbohydrates to satisfy your cat's natural cravings. Made with real protein as the first ingredient, this grain-free cat food contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives - only high-quality ingredients and nutrition in every serving.

Available online or in-store at your pet specialty retailer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wild Frontier Kitten Ancestral Diet with Chicken!
Amber W.
Nashville
This is what we feed our cats daily. If you go through the Chewy website you can save with a monthly autoship. When I first adopted my cats, it was the only grain free dry kitten food that Petsmart had in stock.
Stacie R.
Lexington, KY
My cats love this brand! It was highly recommended by the breeder I got my cats from! It is experience, but you get what you pay for! It is a lot healthier than other brands. I would recommend to other cat owners
Holly D.
Vancouver
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We will never go back to any other brand. We have been using nutro for many years. It isn’t very expensive
Cristina C.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My oldest cat loves this food, she eats and savors every bite! She has not have trouble releasing feces since
Emilee C.
Canal Fulton , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nutro is awesome! I love this cat food because it doesn’t make my cats poop stink and they love it. I have tried to switch their food before but it just didn’t work and they hated it. This is a little pricey but all food is anymore.
Stephany S.
We switched our kitten to this once we got her and she actually started to eat better. At first she wouldn't touch any food, not the old or new. After leaving both food out she chose Nutro and has been so much more active. Love it and plan to keep using Nutro Wild Frontier for a while.
Jessica M.
The Woodlands
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Only dry cat food my finicky cats would eat. For the first few months we only fed them wet food, and getting them to transition was a right chore. They also occasionally will eat Purina, but we try to stick to this.
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this brand. It’s pricey but worth the money for the healthy nutrients and ingredients. I was worried my cats wouldn’t like the taste like most healthy pet foods, but they love every flavor I’ve bought.
Lisa T.
Parker, CO
Our kitten was rescued from a shelter and was eating a different brand when we adopted him.  He transitioned to this food without skipping a beat.  He’s always loved his meal time and has the softest healthy looking fur coat!  I would highly recommend this brand for your most important family member.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wild Frontier Kitten Ancestral Diet with Chicken uploaded by Linden C.
I think Nutro Wild Frontier Kitten Food is an excellent, high quality food that I would highly recommend if you want to provide your pets with the best. It contains premium ingredients that provide optimum nutrition for growing and developing cats. Judging by how quickly and eagerly she eats, my kitten loves the taste and texture Nutro Wild Frontier provides, in small, appropriately sized kibble that is easily eaten and digested. My kitten experienced zero gastrointestinal issues, as some foods I've fed my other cats in the past has. She is growing and thriving from this excellent food! I will continue to use this product as she grows, and will then transition to the adult variety when age appropriate. I'm now a huge fan of Nutro, and will soon be transitioning my dogs over to Nutro foods as well!

Looking for your answer?