BY WILD SQUIRREL

Curl up in your nest and savor this all-natural peanut butter swirled with cinnamon and raisins. Spread it on toast and pancakes, or eat it on celery for an easy snack. We used to eat generic peanut butter by the jar, but after our first spoonful of this delicious cinnamon raisin peanut butter, there was no going back. We'll never be limited to crunchy or creamy again, and neither should you. ~ Keeley & Erkia see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
wild friends cinnamon raisin peanut butter is so delicious! it is not as sweet as your typical brands of peanut butters as they have more whole ingredients and natural oils, but it is very rich and thus very delicious. i love this on an english muffin with a banana
Eileen G.
This peanut butter is fun and makes you feel better about eating peanut butter. It has better ingredients than regular brands. It has real ingredients. I eat it for a treat. It is really good in cinnamon raisin toast.
Angie W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this stuff. Wild Friends makes amazing nut butters and this is no exception. Wonderful on everything from toast to pancakes to fruit.
liz j.
Deerfield, IL
This looks amazing! Is it available in chain stores? I haven't seen it in my local Schnucks or Heinens but maybe I haven't been looking hard enough!