Wild Delight Nut N' Berry Wild Bird Food Advanced Formula

by Wild Delight

Wild Delight?? Nut n' Berry?? Advanced Formula??? Wild Bird Food.
Contains real fruits & nuts.
A premium blended to attract and feed the most desirable outdoor pets.
Attracts songbirds, chickadees, cardinals, finches and other outdoor pets.
Helping to fight breast cancer.
See back for details.
Premium is a better value.
Feed more birds per pound.
Attract better birds.
Enjoy less leftover waste.

Do you like this product?
How does this work for outside birds
Start your review of Wild Delight Nut N' Berry Wild Bird Food Advanced Formula!
3 years agoBakersfield , CA
Its very economic to get for your pets. Its an alright brand and for the type of money you get a very very very good amount. Like i said you get a very good amount so why not. Beyter than paying a lot of money for a little.
3 years ago
This is absolutely worth the money. We have so much luck attracting blue jays, cardinals, chickadees, and I'm pretty sure I successfully grew a colony of squirrels from 4 to 25.
3 years agoPrairieville, LA
I love to bird watch from my back deck, and this is great bird food! We've got a large variety of birds and they just seem to love it! The squirrels really seem to dig it too!
2 years agoSpartanburg , SC
I'm always Putting this in my birdfeeder they love it I enjoyed having them sing outside my window and eat this food great hit with our feathered friends