Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz

BY OLD SPICE #34 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant could help to battle stinky body problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray see more...

Allie R.
I'm a girl and I love this deodorant! It smells like gummy bears and I can't even tell I'm sweating sometimes. I will definitely repurchase.
Bailey P.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Love love love love this deodorant. Smells great and it’s a good price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a clean sent.
Greisy J.
Lake Worth, FL
I use this deodorant myself !! A friend recommended all other deodorant use to make me sweat !! It keeps you fresh all day !!! You most try
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
My husband always use this brand he tried with other ones but he will always go back to that one. It does take away and prevent bad smells
Katie R.
Washington
OK so I know I am a lady but this guy's deodorant is the best of all times and it's makes me so I don't smell like I sat on rotten eggs.
Madison B.
Garden Grove, CA
I got this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it!! I love it too becuz it keeps him smelling fresh all the time!! Smells so good
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
This has a nice manly scent that is not overwhelming. I buy this for my husband but I can use it too, works better than ladies deodorant.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
My boyfriend uses this and it smells so amazing. It keeps sweat and body odor at bay while continuously releasing a fresh manly scent.
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
Love love love this scent. Absolutely the best smell old spice makes. This is what we buy every boy in my family and they all love it.
Kayla C.
sheridan, IN
Old spice wild collection deodorant smells amazing. It works so well and helps you feel fresh all day. Usually never have to reapply

back