Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz

BY OLD SPICE #34 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant could help to battle stinky body problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray see more...

Rebecca J.
Bronx, NY
This is the best deodorant I've ever used. I'm a woman and all of the women's deodorants I've tried haven't stopped my BO and have made working out and sweating during the summer really difficult. This deodorant stops my BO and it smells really great.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I can’t relate but this is my fathers to go deodorant, he works in the woods all day everyday which can tell you how long it lasts and he still smells fresh !
Rebecca O.
Champions Gt, FL
Even though this is marketed as a men’s deodorant, this scent is pretty unisex in my opinion. I have been using for a couple years and continue to repurchase
Bree W.
Borger, TX
It smells like gummy bears!!! This keeps my pits smelling sweet all day! I do wish it came in gel form because I’m not too big a fan of powder deodorant.
Rachel R.
I love the smell of this deodorant! Men’s anti-perspirant always gets the job done so much better than any ladies brand I’ve tried, plus I love the smell
Noemi M.
Bremerton, WA
Old Spice just knows how to make very good smelling deodorant. After a long day at work I don't seem to have a problem with smelly armpits or anything
Yvette G.
I smelled this on my best friends little brother and instantly loved the sweet smell. Went out and bought it and haven’t used another deodorant since!
Rachel B.
I'm not the biggest fan of old spice.i find the smell very strong. It's not awful. Just prefer something else. My dad uses old spice and he likes it.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
My husband loves this...and so do I! Man, it smells so good! My husband works in construction, and even when he gets home, he smells so good!!
Susana G.
Oakland, CA
I actually like using men’s deodorant sometimes because the smell is stronger and long lasting comparing to woman’s it’s always so temporary

back