Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz

BY OLD SPICE

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant could help to battle stinky body problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray see more...

Hannah H.
Arkadelphia, AR
I always use men’s deodorant because women’s deodorant is more expensive and I don’t think it works as well. Old spice has my back, and it smells like a beautiful boy and I love it.
Kimberly H.
I bought this for husband and I to use as it started getting hot and wanted to stay smelling great. It was easy to apply and didn’t give any irritation. It also smelled amazing and wasn’t strong at all. I would definitely recommend.
Caroline L.
Bellingham, WA
“Men’s” deodorant is the best- it lasts for so long. This one smells great too, and I’ve used it daily for over a year now. I’ll continue to repurchase it too, it’s just the best deodorant for me. Sleek packaging, great smell, does it’s job.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I always buy this for my boyfriend and it smells so good that I sometimes use it myself. It’s super affordable and you can buy it at any local grocery store or supermarket. It’s a great value and lasts a long time and has a strong scent!
Chelsea H.
Moore, OK
This is my favorite deodorant ever. It smells like gummy bears so (in my opinion) it is gender neutral. Minimizes sweating and smells great all day. I have tried many other brands of deodorant and I always come back to this one!
Virginia C.
raleigh, NC
Even though this is a man's deodorant, I absolutely love the scent! It works so well and lasts all day long. I love that it is an antiperspirant and deodorant. I have the powder base and it does not seem to leave white behind.
Abril A.
Tucson, AZ
The smell is great. It’s like a fruity smell and it lasts all day. You don’t even need to use a lot for it to last all day and even though it is a men’s deodorant, it doesn’t even smell like only men should be wearing it.
Destiny S.
Longview
My boyfriend uses this brand of deodorant every single day and loves it. It’s super affordable, and has a nice smell! It’s very durable as well, stays on all day, through work. I would highly recommend this deodorant!
Mallory S.
As a girl who has played softball her whole life.. this is my go to when I know I’m going to get hot and sweaty!! I love the smell it’s not too manly but keeps me smelling good all day long. It’s cheap and easy to get.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend uses this and he said it’s great , very long lasting and smells great trust me I would know . The packaging is simple and pleasant . I purchased this at cvs and it’s affordable. Never heard a complaint yet .

Walmart