Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz

BY OLD SPICE

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant could help to battle stinky body problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray see more...

Estefania C.
Rialto, CA
I use this deodorant because I have very sensitive underarms and any deodorant I’ve tried irritates it, after two or 3 uses I can’t keep using them I have to constantly change but once I decided to try the men’s from my husband it seemed those were the only ones not affecting me but I like this one because it doesn’t smell manly it has a small of a feminine scent to it which it why I’m ok with it. And i feel like y works a lot better than the women’s deodorants🙄
Shennay S.
Romulus , MI
Let just say I'm a woman rating a mans deodorant! 😂 I live to use this ! Works better than woman and I can't use the same scent as my boyfriend so he uses the bearglove. I was never a fan of old spice always thought it smelled like my grandpa before church 😖 but they have upgraded and changed my whole opinion! Love old spice ! Great price for a great product 👍🏻
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Old spice used to be thought of as an older man's product. Now I'm loving all the scents they offer. They're deodorant is one of my husband's favorites! I usually pick out the scent and he hasn't not liked one. This means something because he is very picky. Also, even I notice how his clothes isn't stained or wet from sweat anymore. We both ate very satisfied with this product and I highly recommend it.
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
Honestly I’m a woman and I use men’s deodorant. I prefer the packaging and the smells and I think it’s ridiculous they’re separated. This stuff isn’t too expensive and does keep me from smelling even on 13+ hour workdays. However I will still get “sweat marks”. This happens with every brand I try though and I’ve just accepted it.
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
i don’t personally use this but my boyfriend loves it. he will buy the packs that have like 10 in them and keep going back to that. i also really love the smell and finds that it lasts him all day, even if he’s been out and sweating. can’t go wrong with this one!
Danna C.
It doesn’t have a musky scent which is great since I like a sweeter scent. It definitely prevents perspiration since I do tend to sweat a lot and this is such a good product for males or females who need to prevent perspiration and prefer a less musky scent.
Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
I stopped using woman’s so long ago. It did nothing for me. I’ve been buying this brand for about two years. It last so long product wise and on your body. A lot of people ask me what perfume I’m wearing I smell good. Little secret it’s this lol.
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
I just started using this brand do to the fact that a coworker told me about it. It works so well and smells nice as well. I do not smell like a man. It keeps me dry all day alot of the other brand made for women do not seem to work for me.
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love this deodorant! I stopped using women’s deodorant a few years ago, because it doesn’t work nearly as well as men’s. This one works great and smells amazing! I bought it because someone told me it smells like skittles and they were totally right!
Hannah H.
Arkadelphia, AR
I always use men’s deodorant because women’s deodorant is more expensive and I don’t think it works as well. Old spice has my back, and it smells like a beautiful boy and I love it.

Walmart