Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz

BY OLD SPICE

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant could help to battle stinky body problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray see more...

Sarah E.
Barrackville, WV
This is a men’s deodorant but I am a woman and I love it. The fragrance for the wolf thorn isn’t overly powerful and somewhat sweet smelling. Old spice provides me with all day coverage.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
Best deodorant on the market. The scent is very fresh and also pretty sweet, it smells very unisex and flattering. Prevents sweating very well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Chris C.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Great scent that lasts all day long. Leaves me smelling fresh even when mowing and working in my yard. In fact, as you sweat it seems to activate and make refresh the scent!!
Emily S.
Redding, CA
I loved the smell of this deodorant at first but since using it once applied I feel like it gives my armpits a weird smell that isn’t pleasant. Maybe best for men to use
Alexandra H.
Valrico, FL
Some may think it's strange to use mens deo but for me it is the only thing that works well and doesn't allow moisture onto my shirt. And the wikfthorn scent is the only scent I will use, kinda smells like bubblegum!
Amaya L.
Cobb, CA
I know this is men’s deodorant but the smell is so bomb to me I love it and use it for myself. It’s a very sweet fruity smell! Comes in solid and gel! I prefer the solid tho.
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
There are so many different types of this deoderant. This is very affordable and and so many stores that it can be purchased at. The scent is very gentle and get a bug value for the price too.
Estefania C.
Rialto, CA
I use this deodorant because I have very sensitive underarms and any deodorant I’ve tried irritates it, after two or 3 uses I can’t keep using them I have to constantly change but once I decided to try the men’s from my husband it seemed those were the only ones not affecting me but I like this one because it doesn’t smell manly it has a small of a feminine scent to it which it why I’m ok with it. And i feel like y works a lot better than the women’s deodorants🙄
Shennay S.
Romulus , MI
Let just say I'm a woman rating a mans deodorant! 😂 I live to use this ! Works better than woman and I can't use the same scent as my boyfriend so he uses the bearglove. I was never a fan of old spice always thought it smelled like my grandpa before church 😖 but they have upgraded and changed my whole opinion! Love old spice ! Great price for a great product 👍🏻
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Old spice used to be thought of as an older man's product. Now I'm loving all the scents they offer. They're deodorant is one of my husband's favorites! I usually pick out the scent and he hasn't not liked one. This means something because he is very picky. Also, even I notice how his clothes isn't stained or wet from sweat anymore. We both ate very satisfied with this product and I highly recommend it.

Walmart