Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz

BY OLD SPICE

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant could help to battle stinky body problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray see more...

Fae E.
As a woman I actually prefer this over other deodorants because it lasts so much longer than any other brand.
Jana U.
Fortson, GA
Best smelling deodorant. Smells like fruit punch. I love men's deodorant it works so much better than woman's
cassie c.
men’s deodorant is better than women’s, hands down. i use this one because it smells like a girly scent to me
Heaven S.
Smells great... Works all day...... My hubby loves this deoderant.. I also use this Old Spice.... Fresh smell
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite deodorant because it stays on for a long time and I can smell it throughout the whole day.
Britany C.
Roseville, CA
My husband and son have both used this. I think it smells really great and it seems to work well for them!!
Stephanie C.
Round Lake Beach, IL
I use this as a female and I feel that it works much better than women’s deodorant. Also it smell amazing.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love the scent of this & the way it makes me feel. I love using this & trying all the scents they offer.
Cindy V.
Scent is hard to find in my local store so when we find it we usually get two or three depending on price
Briana J.
Glen Burnie, MD
I use this deodorant because nothing else works for me and don’t have to reapply since it stays on longer

Walmart