Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz

BY OLD SPICE #34 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant could help to battle stinky body problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray see more...

Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
My husband wears this deodorant and he loves it. And I love the scent!! Can’t get enough
Angel B.
Hixson
Absolutely love using this! Smells amazing, and works absolutely great! I recommend it
Tiffiny S.
Monroe , NC
It’s a men’s deodorant but im a female and I love it. It smells absolutely amazing. decently long lasting. Good price! You can buy it in two packs. I use it everyday and have for years. It’s my favorite.
Taylor H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love love love this scent! My husband usually wears this one. It covers his body odor all day even if he works a 12 hour shift and doesn’t have to reapply it throughout the day either.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
Best deodorant on the market. The scent is very fresh and also pretty sweet, it smells very unisex and flattering. Prevents sweating very well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Emily S.
Redding, CA
I loved the smell of this deodorant at first but since using it once applied I feel like it gives my armpits a weird smell that isn’t pleasant. Maybe best for men to use
Kaleedah J.
Sacramento
I buy this for y teen. We love the way they smell. And they are affordable to I can stalk up on them
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Husband likes this stuff a lot. It isn’t anything amazing but does the job and smells good
Gabrielly A.
winnetka
I always point out this product to my father and my brother, who are using and liking it a lot!!!
Malorie H.
Iowa City
I really like using mens deodorant I feel like they last longer during the day and have a really good strong smell that sticks

back