Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz

BY OLD SPICE #36 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant could help to battle stinky body problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray see more...

Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
A really great product. Definitely recommend trying it out. It didn’t disappoint and it’s a fair price
Alex G.
Escondido, CA
I love this I bought it for my boyfriend and use t evryday because it smells so good and lasts all day.
Toni M.
Bluffton, SC
Boy do I love the smell of old spice. Yeah it’s not on the cheaper end, but it works like a charm!
Ashley S.
porter
Always get my babe old spice!! He smells amazing and he said it usually last all day! He loves it
Amie C.
inverness
Love the smell of old spice. But it doesn’t stay all day and notice that I can smell my B.O
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My husband loves this. The smell is not over powering and it lasts throughout his work day.
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
My husband wears this deodorant and he loves it. And I love the scent!! Can’t get enough
Angel B.
Hixson
Absolutely love using this! Smells amazing, and works absolutely great! I recommend it
Emily S.
Damascus, MD
I loved the smell of this deodorant at first but since using it once applied I feel like it gives my armpits a weird smell that isn’t pleasant. Maybe best for men to use
Sarah E.
Barrackville, WV
This is a men’s deodorant but I am a woman and I love it. The fragrance for the wolf thorn isn’t overly powerful and somewhat sweet smelling. Old spice provides me with all day coverage.

back