Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz

BY OLD SPICE

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant could help to battle stinky body problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray see more...

Crystal P.
This is my first time buying this deodorant and I really enjoyed the turn out of it. I love the smell it doesn't leave stains my close and the most important part it definitely works. I don't smell good when. I sweat or anything. I definitely will be buying this again!
Shennay S.
Romulus , MI
Let just say I'm a woman rating a mans deodorant! πŸ˜‚ I live to use this ! Works better than woman and I can't use the same scent as my boyfriend so he uses the bearglove. I was never a fan of old spice always thought it smelled like my grandpa before church πŸ˜– but they have upgraded and changed my whole opinion! Love old spice ! Great price for a great product πŸ‘πŸ»
Ushshi R.
Obsessed with this one (and the other one that smells like blackcurrant and amber). Old spice's smells and longevity appeal to me far more than the deodorants traditionally targeted to women. Scents are unisex, don't forget that and don't let it keep you from trying something new and great like this deo because of marketing and pr.
Viviam L.
Winthrop, MA
I love this deodorant I use it and it smells so good every time I catch wiff I know it was a great choice I definitely recommend both women and men it smells great and it definitely keeps me staying fresh out today pick it up next time you're at the supermarket
Rebecca J.
Bronx, NY
This is the best deodorant I've ever used. I'm a woman and all of the women's deodorants I've tried haven't stopped my BO and have made working out and sweating during the summer really difficult. This deodorant stops my BO and it smells really great.
Allie R.
I'm a girl and I love this deodorant! It smells like gummy bears and I can't even tell I'm sweating sometimes. I will definitely repurchase.
Greisy J.
Lake Worth, FL
I use this deodorant myself !! A friend recommended all other deodorant use to make me sweat !! It keeps you fresh all day !!! You most try
Madison B.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I got this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it!! I love it too becuz it keeps him smelling fresh all the time!! Smells so good
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
This has a nice manly scent that is not overwhelming. I buy this for my husband but I can use it too, works better than ladies deodorant.
Erin C.
Munster, IN
I'm a woman and this is my absolute favorite deordient. It smell so good, the tube lasts forever and never rubs off!