Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Serena M.Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Serena M.Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by katrina t.

BY OLD SPICE

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant could help to battle stinky body problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
NEW YORK, NY
I'm a women, but I don't like the scent of most women's Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, and I had heard good things about this one. I need something that works well, but doesn't have an overpowering scent. This was a good balance. It's not "manly" smelling or anything. It actually has a more sweet/fruity scent that I really like.
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
I'll be honest, I was a little skeptical about trying a men's deodorant, but I was pleasantly surprised! After taking the suggestion of one of my friends, I don't see myself choosing another antiperspirant! The "wolfthorn" scent actually isn't too manly so I have no problems using it. This is my go to from here on out!
Megan R.
Reno, NV
This deodorant is, in my opinion one of the best. Back in high school, my class grew some odd obsession with mens deodorant and body wash and at first I didn't quite understand. But then I realized how much longer the Old Spice products scent lasts on you. Whether its the body wash (swagger is my go-to) or deodorant (wolfthorn kinda smells like jamba juice for those ladies who are skeptical about smelling like a man--you won't!), Old Spice produces quality products that both men and women can use. (and they have great commercials too :) lol)
Dakota V.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re looking for 24 hour coverage that keeps you smelling great without the worry of it sweating away then you have found the perfect one this is by far the best protection you can get and the smell goes past expectations . All without leaving you with white spots on your clothing , highly recommend this product .❤️
Tammi C.
Orlando
I started using men’s deodorant a few months ago when I accidentally threw my husbands in my gym bag. This stuff smells awesome, not manly but more universal scent. It keeps me dry and smelling good the entire day! Even in the Florida humidity.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
My husband absolutely loves this deodorant it smells amazing.He tells me it protects him through out the day.I have used it on different occasions and it does the job.I highly recommend old spice to men or woman worth the buy and super affordable.
Tiffany J.
Jacksonville, FL
Although this is a "men's" deodorant, I choose to use it. I love the way it smells and it seems to work better for me than traditional women's deodorant. The only thing I dont like is that it leaves white stains on my clothes.
Laura D.
This horrible stuff broke my husband and my underarms our. Horrible caused our skin to peel and the skin to be raw. If you have sensitive skin I do not recommend buying this. Such disappointment as the scent was nice.
Nay Jay J.
Atlanta
I love this scent. I recommend women use men's antiperspirant and deodorants because they combat under arm odor and sweat and not just cover it up. This scent is flagrant but not "manly" or musky. Its my go to.
Caroline M.
Glen Ellyn
I'm a girl and old spice is still my favorite deodorant....? Hahaha. The thing is I also have friends who love it as well. It lasts forever and I don't get sick of the smell. I recommend to men AND women:)