Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men\'s Deodorant 2.25 Oz

BY OLD SPICE

Batteries not included. see more...

Erica W.
Wauwatosa, WI
I steal my boyfriends deodorant all the time the only thing I don't like about it is the amount of white residue it leaves
Belinda  A.
Cabot, AR
My husband uses this. He always smells so good and never smells like B.O. my son also uses this. It never leaves stains
I'm a girl and I love this deodorant. I started using it for volleyall but I feel in love with so now it's my everyday deodorant
Samantha L.
I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day for me to be a good day at work and the first time in the first place for a
Alexa J.
Greenville, SC
So deodorant does not work on me for some reason. This is the best deodorant I have ever used. It has a really nice scent that isn't super manly, it's almost fruity. It lasts a really long time and prevents the smell of body odor. If you're a woman who can't find a good deodorant, I highly recommend this one!
Erin G.
Columbia, MO
Smells nice and I seem to have to buy it all the time. Have been using it for a few years now
Melanie B.
Fort Stewart, GA
It's so hard to find my husband a deodorant that smells great and works all day and this did the trick. He look the scent so much we ended up buying a set that had a spray and the body wash too.
Sarah F.
Provo, UT
This is awesome. My husband got it to use for him. Most lady deodarants don't work for me for some reason, so one day I decided to give it a try. It's not too strong if a scent, but it smells fresh and clean.
Kaleb L.
West Union, IA
Great coverage, long lasting, doesn't irritate my skin as other products do. Fiji would have to be my personal favorite I but i honestly don't have any complaints about the product
Tara S.
Etobicoke, ON
The smell of this deodorant is INTOXICATING! This is my go to and I stock up whenver I see them on sale.