Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Holiday Bundle With Box

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn could solve so many stinky problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn Bundle in its entirety: Body Wash, Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, and Cologne. This musk is only to be used by nocturnal creatures, so, when you head out for the night, you will be prepared to dazzle. This bundle comes in a manly wooden box and includes a bonus coupon so you can try other awesome products by Old Spice.

Does anyone know the approx retail value and where this bundle can be found? Love when old spice makes gift packs but I'm worried this might just be available in the states.
Any other females obsessed with this sent?
Start your review of Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Holiday Bundle With Box!
Product Highlights
“...body wash has worn off. They use the deodorant as well. We would recommend to men. Having multiple products with same smell is nice. ” in reviews
Bartlesville
I honestly just love the smell. Me and my boyfriend use it because the women’s stuff barely leaves a scent while this will have you smelling good all day.
Southaven, MS
This smells great! Gets you clean and smelling good. I got it at Walmart. I've gotten old spice every time I need body wash and this is one of my favorites
Zaraza,Guarico
se ve magnifico, llama mucho la atencion, me gusta tener uno de estas, parace de buena calidad, si lo obtengo les dare una opinion mas concreta
Saint Paul, MN
My husband loves this scent and the wash, deodorant and after shave. The box is a little bonus..can use that for future gifts or craft projects
The smell was amazing, but I did notice it left my skin a tad dry. It produced a nice, quick lather even though i was using a wash cloth.
Liberty Lake, WA
I am an old Spice guy and was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the container and how much comes in the pack for such a low cost.
This is my husband's favorite scent and I get him the gift sets all the time because he gets all that product for the price of two items
Vista, CA
The bundle box is such a good deal I anyways get it. I'm a girl but it's fun smelling like a man sometimes. My boy friend uses it also
Largo, FL
I buybthis wolfthorn holiday bundle box for my boyfriend every year for Christmas. It's the best smelling old spice scent there is!
Mountain Brk, AL
I but this for my husband ! Last year I bought around 5 of them ! They are usually cheaper than buying everything by it self !