Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Holiday Bundle With Box

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn could solve so many stinky problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn Bundle in its entirety: Body Wash, Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, and Cologne. This musk is only to be used by nocturnal creatures, so, when you head out for the night, you will be prepared to dazzle. This bundle comes in a manly wooden box and includes a bonus coupon so you can try other awesome products by Old Spice.

Does anyone know the approx retail value and where this bundle can be found? Love when old spice makes gift packs but I'm worried this might just be available in the states.
Any other females obsessed with this sent?
Start your review of Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Holiday Bundle With Box!
Product Highlights
“...body wash has worn off. They use the deodorant as well. We would recommend to men. Having multiple products with same smell is nice. ” in reviews
Newnan, GA
It so rare for me to find a body wash that I can use that does not dry out my skin this one didn't and it smells amazing
Such a lovely product it was very nice I will definitely buy this again and use it alot I will recommened it to anyone
Lexington, TN
We love the old spice wolfthorn stuff! It smells amazing and of course makes my husband smells awesome after a shower!
Dundalk, MD
I love the smell of old spice, and it last literally all day. The smell isn't too overwhelming either. I recommend
Albany, GA
My wife buys this for me every holiday season ! And she stocks up enough for me not to have to buy any for months !
I got this for my husband and I loved the smell.. got it for cheap right after holiday sale... great product
Spokane Vly, WA
I got this for my husband and the box was broken. It smelled horrible too. We didn't like it at all.
1,182 reviews
My husband loves anything old spice. Old spice just has a delicious smell to it and very refreshing
Stockton , CA
I love how this Smella it smells Great after a long day of being sweaty smell stays on for a while
Mcminnville, OR
My honey used the old spice. Probably the most trusted ans the best scent and bang for your buck