Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Holiday Bundle With Box uploaded by Simone L.

BY OLD SPICE

Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn could solve so many stinky problems? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Wolfthorn Bundle in its entirety: Body Wash, Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, and Cologne. This musk is only to be used by nocturnal creatures, so, when you head out for the night, you will be prepared to dazzle. This bundle comes in a manly wooden box and includes a bonus coupon so you can try other awesome products by Old Spice. see more...

• Does anyone know the approx retail value and where this b...1 Answers
  • Any other females obsessed with this sent?1 Answers
Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Holiday Bundle With Box
  • "Husband & sun both use this brand. They love the way it smells. The like having the spray to carry with them in the afternoons after they start to smell when the body wash has worn off. They use the deodorant as well. We would recommend to men. Having multiple products with same smell is nice. " in 6 reviews
Marissa G.
Mussey, MI
I bought this for my boyfriend, and gave it to him early. I wasn't sure if he was going to like it because he's very picky. Mejier had them on sale for Christmas. It came with body wash, deodorant regular size and travel, & shampoo! He loves it and I will be definitely buying it again :)
Jesse G.
Dyer
I usually buy an all in 1 old spice body wash, and shampoo and conditioner because it’s cheaper than buying 3 separate thangs at once. Plus old spice always smells good. And I’ve always loved the smell of it.
Kelly M.
I buy these gift sets every year for my husband and son. We buy old spice throughout the year anyways and the little special things that come with these sets are always fun. My 11 year old loves them!
Veronica C.
Ripley , CA
These are great gifts for any man in your life. Very gentle and they smell amazing. Pros is not too expensive. I don't think that's any cons. Foo value I think so. Yes I would buy again.
Lacey L.
Conway, SC
I bought the Old Spice Wild holiday bundle in the scent 'Wolfthorn' for my husband and 13 year old son for Christmas this last year. They absolutely loved it and both refuse to use any other kind of body wash or shampoo. The scent is very unique with a fresh smell that's not too strong. The holiday bundle I purchased had the 3 in 1 formula that has the shampoo, conditioner & body wash all in 1 bottle. These bottles hold a lot of product too....so you get a good amount of product for your money. I especially like that Old Spice continues to come out with fresh new scents and that they are always putting out new bundles.
Lori Y.
Girard
I buy these quite frequently, the box sets for the value and it seems the men in my house go through body sprays faster than I do. I am glad to see retailers now keeping the boxed gift sets in stock all year. My son actually uses this line now instead of Axe because the range of scents are more appealing to him. Great value in box sets and Old Spice is generous with coupons so I can stock up on single items frequently for added savings.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
I bought this for my boyfriend a couple a little over a year ago and he has lived it ever since. It's the only deodorant he uses now. And I'm not complaining. I love the scent. Its noticeable but not over powering. I can't stand how strong male products get. But this one is amazing. Guys, I highly recommend this one to always keep you smelling good just the right amount!
Cj P.
Knoxville, TN
This was a great buy as it served it's purpose but it was very pricey towards my budget and standed upon my expenses. The scent emitted from this particular brand was outstanding. I do have to say that I would have to try it again. I also will admit 'Axe' had sent me complementary body replenish materials because of this same issue, the price is substantial and not in a way I would suppose.
Derricka B.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorites thing to give as a gift on the holidays. I give them to my uncles, and men family for the holidays. I purchase them from Walmart, WalGreen's, and CVS. Any gift set is wonderful to get, because it comes with the cologne spray, lotion, and sometimes body wash. I definitely recommend this to anybody who doesn't know what to get the guys for the holidays.
Leslie M.
Bought this for my husband as a side gift during the holidays and he used every bit of it. I must say he loved it. I like the value and it reduce the items price of each product at least a dollar. He smelled great too, LOL! also he has a thing with Wolves so the packaging was perfect.
Sara H.
Does anyone know the approx retail value and where this bundle can be found? Love when old spice makes gift packs but I'm worried this might just be available in the states.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Any other females obsessed with this sent?