Wild Collection Old Spice® Wild Collection® Krakengard Antiperspirant & Deodorant

BY OLD SPICE #78 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

The siren’s song is enough to draw any sailor to dash their ship on the rocks. But thanks to the great-smelling power bestowed upon on you by Old Spice Krakengard Antiperspirant & Deodorant, you were able to navigate the shoal and parallel-dock your yacht in what most people would consider a “pretty tight parking spot.” Here’s to you.

Buy on Jet.com*
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Old Spice Krakengärd Antiperspirant deodorant smells amazing. I bought this for my husband, and he likes it too. I love Old Spice, so I knew this would be fabulous. The price is comparable to the other men’s deodorant and I usually always have a great coupon to use!
Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Brandon P.
I love this deodorant it has a great smell to it and keeps all of the orders and sweat down so you don’t smell throughout your day I would recommend for anyone who needs a high-end good smelling deodorant
Nicole R.
Minnetonka
LADIES: stop living by the pink tax. I have been using old spice for the last 3 years. It's the best switch I've ever made. It is marketed for men with a formula that is so much longer lasting that women's. I apply the men's once compared to a women's deodorant 3 times a day. Another great point is that you smell really good! And don't be afraid to smell all the different scents. There are some that are more strong and some that are less noticeable. I recommend the antiperspirant and deodorant to everyone.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I am that a guy but I used to use this one for a while cuz I love the smell. However, I stop using it cuz it kinda burn my armpits so i said no more for me other than that it did the job. I guess it might have been to strong for me or just that my armpits are to sensitive.
Jaime H.
Chicago
I love the old spice brand especially the new scent Fresh"" but this just has a musky smell, when applying it it leaves almost a chalky feeling . Definitely stains clothes, and definitely have to scrub it off with hot water in the shower to get the film off your pits. I like it but i dont, idk to each is own, lol i have it my box but definitely not my first go to product
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I really like the scent of this deodorant. However my absolute favorite in the old spice collection for myself is the bearglove. I really feel like it lasts all day and smells fresh. This scent is great on my boyfriend and it doesn't wear out.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I think this deodorant is great. Great scent, nice deodorizing properties, and it lasts all day through some pretty intense workouts. I used to use this when I was working very long hours as a professional singer/dancer and it never did me wrong.
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
Old spice is always wanted by my husband. It's affordable and he loves the way it smells! The only thing he doesn't like is the smell of this particular scent. It works great and always satisfied but I won't buy this scent again.
Ashley C.
houston
My boyfriend had used this any wasn't very satisfied. That degree is way better than this . He didn't meant his expectations. At first he thought it was him sweating a lot that's why it wasn't working but after apply a lot on his skin . It still didn't work . Then he bought a other one . Waste of time and money
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
My husband is a big fan of Old Spice. I want to buy this one for him. Does it smell good?
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
My husband loves old spice. Does the smell last all day?
Chloe L.
Worcester, Worcestershire
do this antiperspirant actually work? And protect you from the sweats?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is it me or is the scent of a man a turn on?
Cecilia H.