Wild Collection Old Spice® Wild Collection® Krakengard Antiperspirant & Deodorant

BY OLD SPICE

The siren’s song is enough to draw any sailor to dash their ship on the rocks. But thanks to the great-smelling power bestowed upon on you by Old Spice Krakengard Antiperspirant & Deodorant, you were able to navigate the shoal and parallel-dock your yacht in what most people would consider a “pretty tight parking spot.” Here’s to you.

Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Old Spice Krakengärd Antiperspirant deodorant smells amazing. I bought this for my husband, and he likes it too. I love Old Spice, so I knew this would be fabulous. The price is comparable to the other men’s deodorant and I usually always have a great coupon to use!
Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Christy M.
My all time favorite scent. I am a 44 y/o perimenopausal woman and I have been suffering from hot flashes for over 6 years which can lead to a lot of stinky armpits. After struggling to not stink during the day at work and after my teenage daughters encouragement, I gave Old Spice a try. It's honestly the only antiperspirant / deodorant that I wear now. It's the only product that keeps me from stinking (just being honest).
Brianna R.
Was trying so hard to find a new deodorant for my bf and came upon this one, the scent is awesome and he absolutely loves it. Works great and keeps him smelling amazing for hours, even after a long workout.
Riah W.
Old Spice is just a big brand of 'nope' for me. I hate all of their different scents; they all just smell like garbage to me. My brother has tried and owned at one point, all of their products and I just cannot stomach the smell. This is another on the long list of 'nopes' for me.
Amanda D.
Columbus , OH
This is my FAVORITE scent of the Wild Collection. I love nautical scents, and this one does not dissapoint. I like it more than the other Old Spice nautical scents from their other collections (like Aqua Reef). It's a bolder scent that just smells like a sexy, faraway vacation.
Becca B.
melbourne, FL
I love the way this smells as well as glides on. I feel more or less, womens antiperspirant is more florally smelling and doesn't do much for the sweat. This is great!
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
I personally use men’s old spice antiperspirant and deodorant because I’m 100% sure I’m protected the entire day and it is super adorable and easy to find at any Walmart
Or store , I recommend it to anyone trying to find a good deodorant
Kori L.
Honestly, every & all Old Spice deodorants. They smell bomb & stay on all day. As well as never leaving a white or weird stained mark under my arm. & never transfers to my shirt ! Women deodorant can compete with old spice!
Chase C.
Smells amazing and cuts out any sweat that may arise through the day, no irritation like I have experienced with past antiperspirants but overall a great product. Only complaint is I wish there was more in the stick.
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
My husband is a big fan of Old Spice. I want to buy this one for him. Does it smell good?
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
My husband loves old spice. Does the smell last all day?
connie P.
Logan, OH
I Believe this is one of the best scent for men,do yous?
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
I love old spice on my husband. How many other's use it.
Cecilia H.