Wild Collection Old Spice® Wild Collection® Krakengard Antiperspirant & Deodorant

BY OLD SPICE #79 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

The siren’s song is enough to draw any sailor to dash their ship on the rocks. But thanks to the great-smelling power bestowed upon on you by Old Spice Krakengard Antiperspirant & Deodorant, you were able to navigate the shoal and parallel-dock your yacht in what most people would consider a “pretty tight parking spot.” Here’s to you.

Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Old Spice Krakengärd Antiperspirant deodorant smells amazing. I bought this for my husband, and he likes it too. I love Old Spice, so I knew this would be fabulous. The price is comparable to the other men’s deodorant and I usually always have a great coupon to use!
Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
Since they stopped making LION PRIDE, my husband found this one and he’s content with it. He used swagger before they changed the formula, thank goodness he found krakengard, I was tired of him have me search the web to buyLIONPRIDE
michaela M.
Redding, CA
I know what you’re thinking, that’s guy deodorant, well guys deodorant works a lot better and smells good, this one smells amazing and nothing at all like a guy. Very smooth it’s not harsh on your pits, and it lasts all day!
Christy M.
My all time favorite scent. I am a 44 y/o perimenopausal woman and I have been suffering from hot flashes for over 6 years which can lead to a lot of stinky armpits. After struggling to not stink during the day at work and after my teenage daughters encouragement, I gave Old Spice a try. It's honestly the only antiperspirant / deodorant that I wear now. It's the only product that keeps me from stinking (just being honest).
Brianna R.
Was trying so hard to find a new deodorant for my bf and came upon this one, the scent is awesome and he absolutely loves it. Works great and keeps him smelling amazing for hours, even after a long workout.
Jessica B.
pawleys island, sc
This is my husband's preferred brand/scent of deodorant. He says it helps control perspiration for the first 4-6 hours of the day, but he has to reapply mid day. It does smell great, though
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love these. I buy them for my fiance but I use them too. I like to switch from women's to mens every once in a while to make sure things stay working. Great scent and minimal build up
colin R.
Avenel
Oldspice does the job, I’m not sure wether I prefer the gel or the powder. Powder most likely because the gel can stain your clothes. However it does keep you smelling good in the needed areas all day, only problem is I feel like the gel can get hot and burn your skin or irritate it. Go with the powder. It’s better.
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband consistently uses old spice deodorant. He loves the various scents, And I do as well. The price is on par with other competitors. It lasts very long. I purchased it from target for my husband, and once it runs out I will be buying it again for him. I love how strong the scent is it less more than all day.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
My husband loves old spice. Does the smell last all day?
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
My husband is a big fan of Old Spice. I want to buy this one for him. Does it smell good?
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
Does it last all day ?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is it me or is the scent of a man a turn on?
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
I love old spice on my husband. How many other's use it.

back