Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Foxcrest Invisible Solid Twin Pack 5.2 Oz

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Wild Collection Foxcrest Invisible Solid see more...

Jollene R.
Yuma
This is my husband’s favorite deodorant he always has to be stocked up on it it smells really nice almost like a cologne but not too harsh I don’t see a reason why he would stop buying it it comes in so many different smells also
audrey w.
michigan baby
Im a girl and i only use this brand. Other brands wear off after like a hour. And i dig the double pack. The antiperspirant actually works too and keeps me from sweating.
Gloria O.
The smell is great and does the job. My husband really enjoys this deodorant. We would recommend unless you have sweaty pits then i would say go for something stronger. We got this at walmart . Love love the smell and i would say it does last a really long time.
Ginny O.
Maumee, OH
I love all the wild collection scents. This one is really nice and I think it works well as a unisex deodorant. The two pack is nice too because I don't have to go out and buy deodorant as frequently, and it's helpful because I always lose my deodorant lol
Anna L.
Jamestown, ND
I use old spice for deodorant and really enjoy how well it stays on all day. I workout a lot and this really seems to last throughout long practices, lifts, and runs. I highly recommend old spice, it is affordable and reliable.
Salem J.
Indianapolis, IN
I love old spice deodorant! I started using it around Christmas of last year and I’ve been stuck on it ever since!! Love the smell and it lasts through the day!
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
One of the best men deodorants out there. Even though I am a women I love using it. I never smell or sweat when wearing this. And it makes me smell so good.
Annette M.
My husband used this it smelled cheap. Old spice is trying too hard to be like axe. Just stick to what you're good at and stop trying to please the kids.
Lali B.
I love "male" deodorant. This one doesn't smell too boyish and stops my sweat and stink! I always have one in my purse. Wish there was a travel size!
Mackenzie Y.
I love the smell of this deodorant!!! My husband uses this and it seems to stay on all day and not wear off- even working out in the heat all day!!