Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Bearglove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Kayla C.

BY OLD SPICE

Can you imagine a powerful, fearsome grizzly bear who can repair military helicopters and also speak confidently about important world affairs? Yes? Then this is the Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant for you. And for a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Bearglove collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Deodorant, Bar Soap, Body Wash, Cologne Spray, and Body Spray. see more...

Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
After years of being disappointed with women's deodorant I decided to try men's. When searching I really liked this scent, because it's more mellow and sweet. I've been using it for over 2 months now and I absolutely loved it. It's cheaper than the one I used to buy, I absolutely love the scent and it actually works!! I'm even thinking of buying their body wash in the same scent, men's products' scents last way longer than women's.
Kayla C.
Frederick, MD
Okay okay I know then is a male deodorant but it's the ONLY one I'll use. It has more of a feminine smells so it works for both male and female. I find me and my husband always arguing which one is mine or his because we both live it!
Stacy L.
Vale, NC
We bought this a few days ago and of course we smelled it in the store, which it smelled delightful so we purchased it. After my boyfriend put it on, he started to smell rather fruity. Sure it did smell great, but a man does not want to walk around smelling like an apple all day either. He said it was a girly deodorant.
Nicole B.
New Bern, NC
This may be a men's deodorant but ladies this stuff is amazing. Women's deodorant smells like diapers, and this smells amazing. I told my boyfriend if he wore it id love him more lol. This is the only one that actually masks sweat and smells the same all day. Highly recommend
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
Nice feminine smelling men's deodorant that really works for the girls that sweat. Though since it has aluminum in it, there's a chance it will leave pit stains in your shirts.
Jean R.
Cheshire, CT
Does anyone else think this scent should be geared toward women. My boyfriend got this and said he didn't like the scent. I loved it. I think it smells like citrus. I enjoy it. I actually love the body wash.
Teresa S.
Euclid, OH
I love this deodorant. It smells great and last me pretty much all day. It goes on easy and stays. The price is great and I will continue to use it and recommend it to everyone!
Rachel M.
Waco, TX
My husband uses this product. I love the way it smells and he continues to purchase it, so I think it probably works pretty well for him.
AJ L.
Naperville, IL
Love the scent, as does the wife, and it lasts all day under moderate activity. What you would expect from old spice products.
Francesca F.
Collegevilla, Pa
I normally use old spice when I exercise because I find it last longer and keeps the fresh scent before and after my workout
Justin K.
Does this leave marks? Or is it good with sensitive skin?