Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Bearglove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Wayne B.Wild Collection Old Spice Wild Collection Bearglove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Kayla C.

BY OLD SPICE #78 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Can you imagine a powerful, fearsome grizzly bear who can repair military helicopters and also speak confidently about important world affairs? Yes? Then this is the Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant for you. And for a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Bearglove collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Deodorant, Bar Soap, Body Wash, Cologne Spray, and Body Spray. see more...

Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
So this is something I’m a bit different about. I only use men’s deodorant. I feel that women’s just doesn’t get the job done. I love this brand and specifically this scent. I would say it’s more feminine than others. It lasts way longer and controls perspiration much better than any female catered brands I’ve tried. Would definitely recommend!
Robbie N.
Russellville, AR
This is probably my favorite deodorant/antiperspirant. I’ve always been a heavy sweater, and this helps a ton. The scent is amazing too. It is really affordable and I can find it at most stores. It’s definitely my go to when I need deodorant.
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I get old spice for my boyfriend very very often and I must say he loves it , this would be the second best under dove men’s care , it smells amazing , the smell lasts , and their selection is awesome . And if you shop at the right places you can often find it at a really good price
Madison B.
Men’s deodorant works better than others and I think we can all agree on that. This doesn’t smell too “manly” and it lasts all day long. I have hyperhydrosis and it definitely keeps it under check. I used it after a friend recommended it and she was totally right!
Jillian G.
Crestview , FL
Works and smells awesome. It smells almost fruity but still very clean. My husband started using this and I stole it from him because I loved it so much. Does the job it’s supposed to do!
Dallayna B.
Radcliff, KY
I love the smell of this deodorant! My girlfriend uses it and I be sneaking it in the mornings! It really last all day and that's another reason why I wear it all the time! The price is definitely affordable. I would so recommend this to anyone I know!
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Bearglove scent from old spice works great at keeping my guy smelling nice and dry. It has a woodsy scent that’s strong but not offensive to the nose. I definitely recommend old spice for your fellow they have many scents available for different tastes.
Carla T.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this deodorant. It does not leave as much white marks as other products have in the past. It also protects me through the day with it a plus. The smell is nice and refreshing as well. I have been using this product for about a year.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Another great men’s deodorant and antiperspirant! I use this mainly if it’s super hot outside or if I’m going to the gym as I feel like it lasts longer. The smell isn’t harsh or super masculine, but it’s not super fruity and girly either it’s a good balance and definitely a unisex scent. I would highly recommend this product as usually you can find them on sale at Target, who doesn’t love a good bargain on a product that gets used everyday?
Emma W.
Fulton, NY
Personally this is my favorite scent but all of them smell good. This doesn’t leave marks or stains. Fairly long lasting, most of the time excessively sweaty people will need to reapply but overall really good. One of my favourites.
Justin K.
Does this leave marks? Or is it good with sensitive skin?