Wild Collection Old Spice Body Spray Wild Collection Krakengard 3.75 oz uploaded by katrina t.Wild Collection Old Spice Body Spray Wild Collection Krakengard 3.75 oz uploaded by Sherry H.

BY OLD SPICE

The siren’s song is enough to draw any sailor to dash their ship on the rocks. But thanks to the great-smelling power bestowed upon on you by Old Spice Krakengard Body Spray, you were able to navigate the shoal and parallel-dock your yacht in what most people would consider a “pretty tight parking spot.” Here’s to you. see more...

• What other scents do you like by Old Spice? Follow me a...1 Answers
katrina t.
Lacygne, KS
Wild Collection Old Spice® Wild Collection® Krakengard Antiperspirant & Deodorant I don’t know about the all day one spray but it does last so long and it smells lovely. Does not irritate skin
Tabatha S.
Houston
My boyfriend loves this stuff! It smells great, and it's not too pricey! He will continue to use this product as long as they keep the quality this good!
Sherry H.
Marysville
Love this product love the smell of it I buy it for my husband I would definitely recommend this to anyone you can find it at Walmart Walgreens Meijer
Brady F.
Painted Post
The smell is pretty good! Not the best. But the smell does stick around for the appropriate amount of time! Excelent product!
Kevan R.
Poteau
This is one of my absolute favorite scents by Old Spice. I’m not big on aerosol sprays but it smells excellent.
Kevan R.