BY WILD BLUE

Wild Blue is a specialty fruit-infused lager. The beer is full, round and warm with a pleasant ripe blueberry flavor/aroma that's rounded out by tart and zesty notes. see more...

• Is this beer any good? I love blueberries and am curious ...2 Answers
MELISSA B.
I love blueberry. I love beer. I love wine. This is the perfect blend of all three. These are usually about $8.99 for a 6 pack at the local Meijer supermarket and are perfect for drinking after a long day at work. I will buy these again.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Blueberry crunk juice basically. Good if u want to get mashed on something that is crazy sweet but low in carbonation. Also it's an overall strange color. They shouldn't have copied the design aesthetic from flying dog.

Simply the worst beer I think I have ever had. Poured a bright, unnatural blue-pink color with a big, fizzy head that quickly disappeared. Smell was nothing big sweet, processed, sugary blueberry. I was not looking forward to the taste, and my hunch was right. The taste was nothing but syrupy blueberries, so sweet that it actually stung. The mouthfeel was incredibly fizzy. I've had some bad beers in my day, but I couldn't finish more then 4 sips of this one. It was more like a novelty soda gone bad than a beer. It's beers like this that give other fruit beers a bad, bad name. Stay away!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Just tastes like blueberry juice its way too sweet for a beer. I didn't even finish the one I opened unfortunately. I wanted to love it like other blueberry beers but this was a fail.
Brittney B.
I love this beer! I am not a beer drinker at all and this goes down super easy. It doesn't taste like yeast and hops like most other beers. The blueberry flavor isn't all that strong, but it does have a nice hint and it masks the beer flavors well. It does taste better from the glass bottles, or in a real glass, rather than a can.
Cassie G.
This is a very tasty beer!! I usually grab them at publix, it's kind of expensive for a six pack but honestly you can't really drink too much of them because they're so sweet. I like them better in a bottle but they're good! I've had more subtle blueberry beers that i prefer
Sarah R.
I like the blueberry flavor, but it is almost too sweet. When I first bought it, I imagined it might taste like a blueberry wheat type beer, but it reminds me more of a wine cooler. One or two is fine, but anymore than that is too much.
Melissa H.
Richmond, VA
I looooove fruit flavored beer, especially blueberry flavored beer, but this one is way too sweet and artificial tasting. It doesn't even really taste like beer.
Roger L.
Canton, MI
Very sweet. Very good for people who don't typically enjoy beer, and let them slowly wade into the world of beers, because it tastes more like 80% blueberry and 20% beer. It also gets you very tipsy quickly.
Sierra S.
Love this! It has a great blueberry flavor. It's a great beer, but it's not one that you can drink a lot of because it can get a little sweet. It's nice to have a few though!
Susan I.
Pembroke pnes , FL
Absolutely love this! I hated beer until I tried this. The blueberry flavor is delicious and it takes away from that soapy flavor other beers have! Def a must try!
Emily J.
Is this beer any good? I love blueberries and am curious how this beer tastes