BY WILD BLUE

Wild blue premium blueberry lager beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• What is the price of this in your area?1 Answers
  • A fine lager with a sweet blueberry aftertaste that sits ...1 Answers
  • I enjoy fruity beers although. is this beer as sweet as t...4 Answers
Kristi L.
Smyrna
My favorite fruity beer. Not a slight hint of blueberry, like some....this beer is blueberry to the fullest. And it's sneaky so don't think you're drinking Coors. A couple of these will leave you happy but too many will make you cry about your childhood and puke purple.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
This wasn’t at all what I expected when I purchased it in a mixed six pack from my local liquor store. If you don’t like beer, this is definitely you’re beer. It is sweet and citrusy. Personal it was just way too sweet for me, so I won’t be purchasing in the future
Stacie D.
Denver
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
While this was a little more tolerable that other beers, this was way over-hyped. I was not a fan of this flavor, and din't really taste blueberry whatsoever (I assumed you should be able to, right?) Others may like this but if you're not a big beer drinker, don't bother.
MELISSA B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love blueberry. I love beer. I love wine. This is the perfect blend of all three. These are usually about $8.99 for a 6 pack at the local Meijer supermarket and are perfect for drinking after a long day at work. I will buy these again.
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY
Love love love this beer!!!! It's probably the best blueberry beer I've tried. It met my expectations and I show friends all the time. The blue bottle caps are super cool to collect too, my only complaint is that sometimes it is a little heavy but usually it's perfect.
Taylor L.
So I went to my local grocery store curated my own 6 pack of different beers and I selected this on a whim, hearing absolutely nothing about, and I liked it. Very aromatic right when you open it but it was very pleasant. It tastes like grape soda going in and then going down tastes like blueberries....or am I weird? For people who don't like the beer taste I would definitely recommend since it is very sweet. I on the other like the taste of beers so it was hard for me to finish that one single bottle. Which made me glad I only bought one.
Hayli Z.
As soon as you pop the top all you can smell is blueberries. It smells so delicious. I personally don't like beer-tasting drinks and unfortunately this beer was still very beer tasting, it's the hops in the beers that I just don't like the smell or taste of, but if you like the taste of beer and blueberries this is your type of drink, it's just not for me.
Carter S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Very interesting beer to say the least. They start off very tasty. Very crisp, light and very easy to drink. In my case, on the 3rd beer, the fruitiness of the blueberry starts to become an issue. The sweet/tart flavor really sticks out and makes it difficult to drink passed a 3rd without stomach aches. Would suggest trying it just because of the novelty but wouldn't go out and buy it again.
C K.
Not good. Bought this for my brother to replace a blueberry brew he had in hid fridge. While looking and unable to find his brand, I stumbled across this. I assumed it would be similar. The one I was searching for had a faint after taste - a hint, maybe- of blueberry. This stuff tastes like beer mixed with blueberry concentrate. 50/50. It was not good and was rejected by all 3 who tried it. Needless to say - we thre out the remaining 3 beers.
Lauren S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never been a huge fan of fruity or heavily flavored beers, but I love this one. It is a noticeable blueberry flavor but it's fun to mix up when you typically drink pale ales, IPAs or stouts. It also has a relatively high alcohol content to volume ratio, so less is more! All in all, a personal favorite and one I always come back to.
Adrianna A.
San Jose, CA
I enjoy fruity beers although. is this beer as sweet as they say it is? If I am a blueberry love4r with I love this beer?
Laura W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A fine lager with a sweet blueberry aftertaste that sits with you for a while. A little too sweet for me, but then again I'm not a fan of fruity beers.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
What is the price of this in your area?

Walmart