BY WILD BILLS

Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
These are so spicy and so good! I always have these on hand for those days where my beef stick cravings kick in. I purchase these from amazon and they get delivered straight to my door. I wish they were available at meijer. I recommend these to anyone that likes spicy beef sticks!
Michellle K.
Nanticoke, PA
These are worth every penny you spend. The taste does not compare to any other brand and the flavor is not overwhelming.
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
My husband loves spicy food so this is a great snack to put in his lunch for work. great flavor and great tate
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love these. Says spicy but I never thought it was that bad. These are a favorite to grab on roadtrips.
Brandi S.
These have a really good flavor to then. I wish they had some more flavors to choose from.
shaye s.
West Blocton, AL
Love love this beef jerky ! not like your average jerky ! Best I've found yet!