Wild Bill's Jerky From the Jar Hickory-Smoked uploaded by Cheyenne H.Wild Bill's Jerky From the Jar Hickory-Smoked uploaded by William H.

BY WILD BILLS

Wild Bill's Hickory-Smoked Jerky From The Jar.

0g trans fat per serving.

96% fat free.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Arielle M.
This was my favorite jerky for many years. It has an incredibly flavor and it wasn't too tough to chew. I recently got a bag that was so hard to eat that I gave it away. I hadn't had this experience before so I got another bag and the same thing. It is pretty expensive for a jerky. I used to think it was worth it because of the flavor and the fact it was easier to eat then most jerky's but this is no longer the case. I liked it because it is low in calories and I can eat a bunch of it because its all protein!
William H.
Amsterdam, NY
This is by far my favorite brand of beef jerky. I absolutely love the flavor. Even better it's only 50 calories a serving.
Cheyenne H.
I've been eating this jerks since I was a tot. It has the perfect combo of smokey and salty! By far my favorite!
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Delicious! My favorite local bar has this as a snack and I get it every time... It is so good...
Adam P.
Grayson, KY
Great flavor I love this jerky it's a favorite not too hard and not too chewy