BY WILD BAKER

• Will someone please tell me where to buy this? I need it right now.2 Answers
  • Where can you find this! I want one so bad for Christmas this year!1 Answers
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
These are fun to make. Makes a huge mess but creates memories! I don't really care for the taste beside the candy on the outside
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa
This is the perfect little craft to do while watching the Charlie briwn Christmas movie. And once you're done its a great little snack!
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
These are too cute! I will be looking on line where I can purchase for next Christmas. We are BIG snoopy fans in my house.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great to do at Christmas time. It is perfect especially if you have more than one child, you can buy one kit and they each get their own house to decorate.
Vicki Y.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Fun to build with my grandson. I'm not a big fan of ginger bread but cute craft. Lots of fun candies to decorate with
Mandee C.
Mandee C.
Sudbury
I always get this product to do with my kids at christmas and love sharing this moment with them
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Uniontown , OH
Will someone please tell me where to buy this? I need it right now.
ayla r.
ayla r.
Castroville, CA
Where can you find this! I want one so bad for Christmas this year!