GroceryWilbur Chocolate
Wilbur Buds Semisweet Dark Chocolate Buds, 16 Oz Bag

Wilbur Buds Semisweet Dark Chocolate Buds, 16 Oz. Bag

by Wilbur Chocolate

One pound bag of Wilbur Semisweet Chocolate Buds, direct from Wilbur Chocolate in Lititz, PA. Invented in 1894. Enjoyed Ever Since! When H.O. Wilbur and Sons produced their first batch of Wilbur Buds® back in 1894, customers couldn't wait to get their hands on a piece of the bite-sized chocolate. The company developed a technique for depositing specially blended chocolates into a mould that resembled a flower bud, and thus, Wilbur Buds® were born! These rich, silky smooth chocolates are produced using the same technique and recipe today. Try them for yourself and you'll agree, there's nothing quite like the Wilbur Bud®!

Classic chocolate manufactured by Wilbur Chocolate in Lititz, PA; One 1 lb. bag of semisweet chocolate buds; Wilbur Buds are loved by all ages; A perfect treat or gift for any occasion; Bubble wrapped and poly bagged for safe shipping

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wilbur Buds Semisweet Dark Chocolate Buds, 16 Oz. Bag!
Randi P.
Omg. I moved to Lititz, PA for a brief amount of time and while I loved many things about it…hands down, the dark chocolate wilbur buds were my FAVE!!!!! Oh how I miss being able to purchase these!!! If I didn’t think they’d be a melted bag of mush I’d try to get them shipped to me in Georgia! The creamy deliciousness of these- sinful! You will not be able to eat just one…or two…or five!!!

Looking for your answer?