Wiki Wags Brand 12 Male Dog Disposable Wraps (Bellybands) uploaded by Kelly F.

BY WIKI WAGS

Kelly F.
Madison, WI
I have two Chihuahuas with one being an elderly male, he'll be 15 in April 2015. He's been diagnosed with CCD Canine Cognitive Disfunction (it's like human dementia) he's also incontinent. I tried several products for Moose and really got frustrated, they wouldn't stay on or the wraps were not wide enough to make a difference when he lifted his leg. The products that did cover and catch everything did not allow for proper wicking, so the urine would stain his white fur.

I am grateful for Wiki Wags as I believe they're the best, most reliable product available on the market! !!!!!

Taylor M.
Birmingham, AL
To be honest I think all pet owners should have these or something around for your large or small pet. You can get them at Pet Smart and trust your pet will learn to like them! I would absolutely get these bad babies again.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
These are Great for little boy dogs who insist on marking. I just wish they were more affordable since they need to be used daily.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
These work really well especially for old dogs who can't get up and go anymore
julise s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My friend uses this and just loves this product, only product that does what it suppose to.
Tambria I.
Flint, MI
Are these for after surgeries?