BY NINTENDO

Keep your wii u gamepad fully charged and ready for action with the wii u gamepad cradle and keep it close at hand with the wii u gamepad stand. This set is specially designed to keep the wii u gamepad in an easy-to-view, upright position. see the wii u operations manual for more information see more...

Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
The Wii U GamePad Stand/Cradle Set came with the Nintendo Wii U bundle. We have no problems setting the Wii U GamePad on the cradle when we want to charge it. You can either plug the charger to the gamepad or you can plug it into the stand/cradle. It comes in handy when you are playing different games especially in the Nintendo Wii U Fit game. You have to go back and forth changing remotes with different activities. It does stay in the stand/cradle good. It doesn't fall out or anything.
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
This works great for storing the GamePad. It's not necessary, but it keeps the play area neat and organized.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Gamer Expert
We never use it.. .....but that doesn't mean it doesn't work right.. imma give a try

😊
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I love this thing!
Great for the Wii U controller but great for my smartphone too!
I pop my Samsung Galaxy S5 in there when I work out in the morning so it stands up properly! :)
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Springfield, MA
Works great! It makes your game controller area look nice and it is somewhere to place the controller.
Madeline L.
Madeline L.
Antioch, IL
It does a fine job at holding the controller. Offers sufficient support and keeps the game pad upright.
B-ill W.
B-ill W.
Super handy for setting your game pad up on a coffee table. I deal for watching videos or playing Wii games using the gameplad instead of the TV.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Liked it a lot, held up my game pad for easy charging. I even bought a backup just in case mine broke
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
This is a really useful accessory for keeping your pad charged. We haven't had any troubles with ours!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
After we get charging out Wii u control, we love putting it on the cradle next to the TV as a display when not in use. And we can see when we get incoming notifications.