BY DISNEY

Product Features Includes Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition game, Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition base, Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker Star Wars figures, Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Play Set piece and one Web code card Take off for thrilling adventures and galaxies far, far away with all-new characters and powers with nearly endless gameplay opportunities Play your own way, whether you want to explore the open-world creativity of 3.0 Toy Box mode or immerse yourself in the epic story-driven gameplay of the Play Sets Join forces with new heroes and characters from previous editions of Disney Infinity, including Marvel, Disney and Disney Pixar franchises For 1 to 2 players offline; for 1 to 4 players online see more...

Nicole M.
We love Disney Infinity and the different starter packs. It's fun to start with base characters and story line. We like seeing our favorite movie characters interact in a new environment and with other characters that they normally wouldn't!
Audrey K.
I'm not a gamer, so take it for what it's worth.
This is :) cool. After about 5 seconds of the intro, I was hooked! My husband and I play all the infinity games. Finally! He got something for us both to play!
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Just as fun as the basic Disney Infinity but Star Wars themed. This starter pack allows you to play with a large selection of star wars characters and adds new story modes.
Amber M.
My husband bought this game for me. My daughter also loves it. I wish there where more play sets. It is very fun an enjoyable so much so my daughter plays also. My favorite feature would be the play sets. I would definitely recommend to others
Ashley M.
Fall River, MA
This game is amazing & addictive! The star wars levels are great! I also love how you can play with other gamers online at the arcade. The inside out level was very addicting too! I hope they come out with more playsets!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Oh this is a favorite for my nephew he loves became a new Star Wars fan and this was a lot of fun and adventure this was a very fun enjoyable game the replay will be played over and over again I'm sure
yesenia c.
I really like this I like the fact that you can put figures on the infinity base and Disney characters are just cool!
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
This is a must have for any Star Wars fan. The characters are super fun to play with in game.
Shannan W.
We bought this we have the infinity WiiU starter kits for multiple themes. fun to play
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
This games amazing. I actually play it with my 8 year old but don't tell anyone. hahah
Brittany G.
Is this even worth what they sell it for?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
How good is this?? Do y'all recommend
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much did you pay for this pack
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
How many characters come in this pack?