Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii)
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Jeannine F.
Muskegon, MI
We use this because the product is very high functioning and sensitive
to ones motion.
Elisabeth C.
Three Rivers, TX
I do not like this thing lol it is hard to use and is very confusing to navigate
Amber B.
Phenix city, AL
I love my wii remote I've had it for years and it hasn't given me any problems.
Amber H.
Definitely a good remote once you get used to it. You have to use a good brand of batteries though or it'll act funny
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Easy to use- better than the original controllers !! Like them so much better!! 👍🏼👍🏼
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
These remotes are excellent. They give you a very enjoyable and memorable experience of gameplay instead of just using a joystick.
Ysaura C P.
My family and I love to have fun with this video game but we only have one super fun control
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Gamer Expert
Great remote. Works well and have had since it came out and no problems and easy to activate to the wii
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
This is the basic remote, and its very simple to use. All of the buttons are easy to reach. However, sometimes I have issues with my wii console recognizing and registering movements I am making.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
This is a very simple remote for the Wii plus, and it's great to have a few extra around. My favorite feature is all you have to do iso point your hand and the mouse moves.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?