Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Marissa V.
Marissa V.

I love that the wii cones with one but I would prefer them come with 2. It's ok tho. Not too pricey for another one.
Betty L.
Betty L.
Hutto, TX

I love my wii remote it works great. Light easy to hold Make sure to tighten the wrist strap or else the controller will come flying when bowling
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vincent, OH

Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I
Great for gaming. I love using this product. works like a charm. I'm glad I bought it.
Luz M.
Luz M.

Really simple remote that can vibrate and has a speaker very cool control I personally like it
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.

The Wii Remote is a simple, easy to use remote. Thanks to the sleek design my son was able to hold the remote properly and learn to play at the age of 3. By the time he turned for he was a pro and he's been hooked on Nintendo ever sense!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Fort Smith, AR

Wii is an easy to teach console all in all. Very kid friendly, and the motion control works, even if you're in another room!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Battle Creek, MI

Work almost all of the time, still hard to hit buttons and it shakes from time to time, overall just good not great.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Venezuela

It is easy to use , so anyone knows handle.
Children can use it as they not contain small parts that are dangerous for them.
You have to have more to play with several people but do not become uncomfortable to play

Recommend rechargeable batteries are purchased to play, because if you play very often will you run out.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

Used to be my childhood version of a phone until actual phones took over....it's sorta sad but I can't help it! haha..:(:
Stephani S.
Stephani S.

How long do you find your batteries last?

Join Now