Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii)
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Amber B.
Amber B.
Phenix City, Al
I love my wii remote I've had it for years and it hasn't given me any problems.
Betty L.
Betty L.
Hutto, TX
I love my wii remote it works great. Light easy to hold Make sure to tighten the wrist strap or else the controller will come flying when bowling
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great remote. Works well and have had since it came out and no problems and easy to activate to the wii
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
This is a very simple remote for the Wii plus, and it's great to have a few extra around. My favorite feature is all you have to do iso point your hand and the mouse moves.
Ethan H.
Ethan H.
Generally speaking a great product, we have had a bit of trouble with keeping them charged though. Also can't use them while they're being charged if you use rechargeable battery system. Otherwise you're going to go through a lot of batteries! Also found that there little bit clumsy to use as a remote for on screen keyboard.
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
I love the size and shape of the Wii remote. It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes.
Amy B.
Amy B.
These remotes are easier to hold with the case on them. Easy for children to handle. I love how you can move by moving the remote! So much fun!
Devaney R.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
I really like this Wii remote, it works very well and it does great with playing games with it and Also, I love how it has The strap for your wrist so that the remote won't come out of your hands.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I remember when the Wii first came out, there was such a long waitlist to get one. I loved that the Wii came with two of these remotes because these remotes are awesome. You don't have to worry about your hand cramping from holding a remote horizontally for hours at a time while playing since this remote is usually used vertically. It is very easy to use.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
I love that the wii cones with one but I would prefer them come with 2. It's ok tho. Not too pricey for another one.
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?