Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Amy B.
Amy B.
These remotes are easier to hold with the case on them. Easy for children to handle. I love how you can move by moving the remote! So much fun!
Devaney R.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
I really like this Wii remote, it works very well and it does great with playing games with it and Also, I love how it has The strap for your wrist so that the remote won't come out of your hands.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I remember when the Wii first came out, there was such a long waitlist to get one. I loved that the Wii came with two of these remotes because these remotes are awesome. You don't have to worry about your hand cramping from holding a remote horizontally for hours at a time while playing since this remote is usually used vertically. It is very easy to use.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
I love that the wii cones with one but I would prefer them come with 2. It's ok tho. Not too pricey for another one.
Betty L.
Betty L.
Hutto, TX
I love my wii remote it works great. Light easy to hold Make sure to tighten the wrist strap or else the controller will come flying when bowling
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vincent, OH
Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I
Ysaura C P.
Ysaura C P.
Miami, Florida
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
Review for: Wii
My family and I love to have fun with this video game but we only have one super fun control
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
The standard remotes for the nintendo Wii. i would say you need at least 2, but if you play games with friends such as Just Dance is great to have four so more people can play. I have never had problems with mine as long as you have enough AA batteries to go around
Madison G.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
This is the basic remote, and its very simple to use. All of the buttons are easy to reach. However, sometimes I have issues with my wii console recognizing and registering movements I am making.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
These remotes are excellent. They give you a very enjoyable and memorable experience of gameplay instead of just using a joystick.
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?