Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO #61 in Nintendo Games

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Neicey
Honestly I would rather use the GameCube controller for the wii, but for now the wii remote will do have to do 😕
Tasha B.
I love the size and shape of the Wii remote. It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've had my remote for a very long time. However, after awhile the keys start to get sticky which is annoying.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I like the sleek design! Is comfortable to play and you can wipe it clean easily with a disinfecting wipe!
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Easy to connect .. very modern looking.. of course you would need the rest to actually use this device..
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Great remote. Works well and have had since it came out and no problems and easy to activate to the wii
Zafiro I.
Great remote control. It's easy to connect, I used to use it all the time when I played a game
Luz M.
Really simple remote that can vibrate and has a speaker very cool control I personally like it
wendy l.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the best for play, I play with my boyfriend, is the best remite inalambrico, not mor cables
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Love love love the original design of these! They are so simple and so fitting to your hand!!!
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?