Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii)
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
The Wii remotes are easy to use. And have a wrist strap which makes playing games easier.
Megan K.
Megan K.
The wii control is a great product! I never had any problems with my wii controller and will continue to buy Nintendo products!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Very easy to manage. easy to control. batteries don't die fast. would recommend to someone
Neicey
Neicey
Honestly I would rather use the GameCube controller for the wii, but for now the wii remote will do have to do 😕
Maggie b.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Easy to connect .. very modern looking.. of course you would need the rest to actually use this device..
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.
Great remote control. It's easy to connect, I used to use it all the time when I played a game
wendy l.
wendy l.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the best for play, I play with my boyfriend, is the best remite inalambrico, not mor cables
The wireless aspect is awesome and it takes simple batteries. They're very durable too!
Jeannine F.
Jeannine F.
Muskegon, MI
We use this because the product is very high functioning and sensitive
to ones motion.
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
Three Rivers, TX
I do not like this thing lol it is hard to use and is very confusing to navigate
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?