Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Kevin S.
Kevin S.
Fair price does what it is supposed to do and didn't brake a week later. Would defiantly recommend this product to family and friends.
Neicey
Neicey
Honestly I would rather use the GameCube controller for the wii, but for now the wii remote will do have to do 😕
Maggie  b.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Easy to connect .. very modern looking.. of course you would need the rest to actually use this device..
wendy l.
wendy l.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the best for play, I play with my boyfriend, is the best remite inalambrico, not mor cables
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.
Great remote control. It's easy to connect, I used to use it all the time when I played a game
The wireless aspect is awesome and it takes simple batteries. They're very durable too!
Jeannine F.
Jeannine F.
Muskegon, MI
We use this because the product is very high functioning and sensitive
to ones motion.
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
Three Rivers, TX
I do not like this thing lol it is hard to use and is very confusing to navigate
Amber B.
Amber B.
Phenix City, Al
I love my wii remote I've had it for years and it hasn't given me any problems.
Ethan H.
Ethan H.
Generally speaking a great product, we have had a bit of trouble with keeping them charged though. Also can't use them while they're being charged if you use rechargeable battery system. Otherwise you're going to go through a lot of batteries! Also found that there little bit clumsy to use as a remote for on screen keyboard.
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?