Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.

Great remote control. It's easy to connect, I used to use it all the time when I played a game
wendy l.
wendy l.
Los Angeles, CA

Is the best for play, I play with my boyfriend, is the best remite inalambrico, not mor cables
Bethany W.
Bethany W.

Great wii remotes, a necessity for playing on the Nintendo Wii, definitely worth the money!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.

Very easy to manage. easy to control. batteries don't die fast. would recommend to someone
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA

The Wii remotes are easy to use. And have a wrist strap which makes playing games easier.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.

I love wii. I love how you can play classic Nintendo games but it gets you up and moving.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

These are really neat remotes. they are different then the normal remotes I was use too.
The wireless aspect is awesome and it takes simple batteries. They're very durable too!
Jeannine F.
Jeannine F.
Muskegon, MI

We use this because the product is very high functioning and sensitive
to ones motion.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA

Easy to use- better than the original controllers !! Like them so much better!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Stephani S.
Stephani S.

How long do you find your batteries last?

Join Now