Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO #65 in Nintendo Games

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii)
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
These remotes are excellent. They give you a very enjoyable and memorable experience of gameplay instead of just using a joystick.
Heather G.
Reliable controllers with a sleek design. Fits well in your hand and buttons are easy to access. A bit expensive, in my opinion.
Megan K.
Gamer Expert Level 3
The wii control is a great product! I never had any problems with my wii controller and will continue to buy Nintendo products!
Christine Mae M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love this product it takes gaming to a virtual level I have 2 of these and I play with family and friends and my parents
Kimberly K.
Fort Smith, AR
Wii is an easy to teach console all in all. Very kid friendly, and the motion control works, even if you're in another room!
Jordan D.
Battle Creek, MI
Work almost all of the time, still hard to hit buttons and it shakes from time to time, overall just good not great.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Such an easy controller to use, it feels natural in your hand. One of my favorite controllers, even kids can use it.
Amber H.
Definitely a good remote once you get used to it. You have to use a good brand of batteries though or it'll act funny
Tabatha R.
Durand, MI
Nice remote. Never had a peoblem with mine and I have owned it for years. Rechargeable batteries are the way to go!
Marissa V.
I love that the wii cones with one but I would prefer them come with 2. It's ok tho. Not too pricey for another one.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?