Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Megan K.
Megan K.

The wii control is a great product! I never had any problems with my wii controller and will continue to buy Nintendo products!
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

I love this product it takes gaming to a virtual level I have 2 of these and I play with family and friends and my parents
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

Used to be my childhood version of a phone until actual phones took over....it's sorta sad but I can't help it! haha..:(:
Amber H.
Amber H.

Definitely a good remote once you get used to it. You have to use a good brand of batteries though or it'll act funny
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA

Such an easy controller to use, it feels natural in your hand. One of my favorite controllers, even kids can use it.
Neicey
Neicey

Honestly I would rather use the GameCube controller for the wii, but for now the wii remote will do have to do šŸ˜•
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA

I've had my remote for a very long time. However, after awhile the keys start to get sticky which is annoying.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca

I like the sleek design! Is comfortable to play and you can wipe it clean easily with a disinfecting wipe!
Maggie  b.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA

Easy to connect .. very modern looking.. of course you would need the rest to actually use this device..
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK

Love love love the original design of these! They are so simple and so fitting to your hand!!!
Stephani S.
Stephani S.

How long do you find your batteries last?

Join Now