Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

I love this product it takes gaming to a virtual level I have 2 of these and I play with family and friends and my parents
Amber H.
Amber H.

Definitely a good remote once you get used to it. You have to use a good brand of batteries though or it'll act funny
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA

Such an easy controller to use, it feels natural in your hand. One of my favorite controllers, even kids can use it.
Neicey
Neicey

Honestly I would rather use the GameCube controller for the wii, but for now the wii remote will do have to do 😕
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA

I've had my remote for a very long time. However, after awhile the keys start to get sticky which is annoying.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca

I like the sleek design! Is comfortable to play and you can wipe it clean easily with a disinfecting wipe!
Maggie  b.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA

Easy to connect .. very modern looking.. of course you would need the rest to actually use this device..
wendy l.
wendy l.
Los Angeles, CA

Is the best for play, I play with my boyfriend, is the best remite inalambrico, not mor cables
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK

Love love love the original design of these! They are so simple and so fitting to your hand!!!
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.

Great remote control. It's easy to connect, I used to use it all the time when I played a game
Stephani S.
Stephani S.

How long do you find your batteries last?

Join Now