Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii)
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Theses remotes are good. I would recommend using them with the wrist band, as I have accidentally threw them many times. They fit comfortably in my hands, and my kids hands. They do not feel cheap or uncomfortable. I'd recommend them to people who use the Wii!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wickliffe, OH
Gamer Expert
The shape of these wii remotes is really great. They are easy to grip and not too slippery that they may fall off. They also have a grip that holds your hand to the remote like a wrist band! Very nice feature.
Desiree o.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
I enjoy playing with this remote with the kids. This comes in handy as I play my favorite bowling game. There is one glitch I hate about it is winning on a game and the remote act as if it don't want to work. It freezes causing me to lose. Overall, its better than the original remote.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Definitely a good remote once you get used to it. You have to use a good brand of batteries though or it'll act funny
Emily F.
Emily F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love the design of these remotes because of the shape and the case. The shape allows it to be easily held in ones hand and the buttons and easy to reach. The case makes a good grip and protects the remote!
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
These remotes are easy to hold and it has a nice grip so you don't throw it at the tv. Also comes with a thing to put around your arm. Very nice to have two remotes.
Gretchen L.
Gretchen L.
Metairie, La
Ok the major problem with these remotes is that they're extremely touch sensitive. Like when I'm watching Netflix the show will turn off because air will accidentally hit one of the buttons. Annoyin.
Tomasa O.
Tomasa O.
Simple easy to use you could add sticker decal made for wii remotes if your not able to get them in different colors. My son is just happy having his favorite character on it..
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Lutz, FL
It is ok. it work very well and doesn't brake easily. the hand string on the bottom is life saver in case u loose grip so it doesn't break anything. it fits comfotably i your hand and works well
Eileen W.
Eileen W.
East Moline, IL
I love my wii. I use it everyday for the exercise software it has. When my grandkids come over they play it alot. I love that the controlers don't break as easily as on other gaming systems.
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?