Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca

I like the sleek design! Is comfortable to play and you can wipe it clean easily with a disinfecting wipe!
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK

Love love love the original design of these! They are so simple and so fitting to your hand!!!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.

Very easy to manage. easy to control. batteries don't die fast. would recommend to someone
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA

The Wii remotes are easy to use. And have a wrist strap which makes playing games easier.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

These are really neat remotes. they are different then the normal remotes I was use too.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA

Easy to use- better than the original controllers !! Like them so much better!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Debbie W.
Debbie W.

Roundabout it's a good product, I use it with my wii, I've use the recycled rechargeable batterytypes, and I bought them charger pack, I've had my remotes for several years, the only true promise had with the sensors why you shaking so much began to wear out and start journey never really hard to use, and this past 2 months my charger package they had 4 chargers almost caught fire the plugin it was black, so overall it's good products just don't overheat your charger and plug it, when you can.
Desiree o.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL

I enjoy playing with this remote with the kids. This comes in handy as I play my favorite bowling game. There is one glitch I hate about it is winning on a game and the remote act as if it don't want to work. It freezes causing me to lose. Overall, its better than the original remote.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Baldwin Park, CA

I love the design of these remotes because of the shape and the case. The shape allows it to be easily held in ones hand and the buttons and easy to reach. The case makes a good grip and protects the remote!
Gretchen L.
Gretchen L.
Metairie, La

Ok the major problem with these remotes is that they're extremely touch sensitive. Like when I'm watching Netflix the show will turn off because air will accidentally hit one of the buttons. Annoyin.
Stephani S.
Stephani S.

How long do you find your batteries last?

Join Now