Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
The Wii remotes are easy to use. And have a wrist strap which makes playing games easier.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
These are really neat remotes. they are different then the normal remotes I was use too.
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Roundabout it's a good product, I use it with my wii, I've use the recycled rechargeable batterytypes, and I bought them charger pack, I've had my remotes for several years, the only true promise had with the sensors why you shaking so much began to wear out and start journey never really hard to use, and this past 2 months my charger package they had 4 chargers almost caught fire the plugin it was black, so overall it's good products just don't overheat your charger and plug it, when you can.
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
May 24, 2017, 10:55 a.m.
Review for: Wii
I have two controllers you can never have to many controllers it makes it more fun when everyone can play I have the charging station for two would like one for four so I can get more controllers we only use one at a time so if the first one goes dead we can use the other. Whole it's charging with four at least 2 can play at a time then get the other two when they go dead instead of one always playing alone and taking turns.
Desiree o.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
I enjoy playing with this remote with the kids. This comes in handy as I play my favorite bowling game. There is one glitch I hate about it is winning on a game and the remote act as if it don't want to work. It freezes causing me to lose. Overall, its better than the original remote.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Definitely a good remote once you get used to it. You have to use a good brand of batteries though or it'll act funny
Emily F.
Emily F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love the design of these remotes because of the shape and the case. The shape allows it to be easily held in ones hand and the buttons and easy to reach. The case makes a good grip and protects the remote!
Gretchen L.
Gretchen L.
Metairie, La
Ok the major problem with these remotes is that they're extremely touch sensitive. Like when I'm watching Netflix the show will turn off because air will accidentally hit one of the buttons. Annoyin.
Tomasa O.
Tomasa O.
Simple easy to use you could add sticker decal made for wii remotes if your not able to get them in different colors. My son is just happy having his favorite character on it..
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Lutz, FL
It is ok. it work very well and doesn't brake easily. the hand string on the bottom is life saver in case u loose grip so it doesn't break anything. it fits comfotably i your hand and works well
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?