Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO #61 in Nintendo Games

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Emily F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love the design of these remotes because of the shape and the case. The shape allows it to be easily held in ones hand and the buttons and easy to reach. The case makes a good grip and protects the remote!
Gretchen L.
Metairie, LA
Ok the major problem with these remotes is that they're extremely touch sensitive. Like when I'm watching Netflix the show will turn off because air will accidentally hit one of the buttons. Annoyin.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
I really like this Wii remote, it works very well and it does great with playing games with it and Also, I love how it has The strap for your wrist so that the remote won't come out of your hands.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
This is the basic remote, and its very simple to use. All of the buttons are easy to reach. However, sometimes I have issues with my wii console recognizing and registering movements I am making.
Cynthia A.
The Wii Remote is a simple, easy to use remote. Thanks to the sleek design my son was able to hold the remote properly and learn to play at the age of 3. By the time he turned for he was a pro and he's been hooked on Nintendo ever sense!
janet r.
Love the wii remote plus, the sensor is really good its smooth and picks up real quick when playing motion games like just dance and wii sports resort. i have 3 of them love it
Lauren E.
Lutz, FL
It is ok. it work very well and doesn't brake easily. the hand string on the bottom is life saver in case u loose grip so it doesn't break anything. it fits comfotably i your hand and works well
Eileen W.
East Moline, IL
I love my wii. I use it everyday for the exercise software it has. When my grandkids come over they play it alot. I love that the controlers don't break as easily as on other gaming systems.
carla c.
Its a remote and its honestly better than all the generic versions. just buy the nintendo remote and don't be cheap and make sure to wear the strap so u don't fling it at ur tv
Tanaysha E.
If more than Two people are going to be playing at a time buying more remotes is a necessity they are durable and come with the safety strap already attached
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?