Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO #61 in Nintendo Games

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I'm not going to lie i like the designs of the remotes. i don't like the rubber thing that comes with it, but i use it anyway to protect it. but lmao they're not as easy to use than lets say the ps4 or xbox remotes.
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
I enjoy playing with this remote with the kids. This comes in handy as I play my favorite bowling game. There is one glitch I hate about it is winning on a game and the remote act as if it don't want to work. It freezes causing me to lose. Overall, its better than the original remote.
Guadalupe L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Basic clean cut remote. It works for all games though some games require additional remotes. 4 stars because you go through a lot of batteries if you play often. The rechargeable remotes are better
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
The standard remotes for the nintendo Wii. i would say you need at least 2, but if you play games with friends such as Just Dance is great to have four so more people can play. I have never had problems with mine as long as you have enough AA batteries to go around
Stephani S.
Simple and easy to use. It fits nicely in your hand. I prefer it with the rubber case on it. Be sure to always use the strap so it doesn't go flying! Wish the batteries lasted longer.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
This is a very simple remote for the Wii plus, and it's great to have a few extra around. My favorite feature is all you have to do iso point your hand and the mouse moves.
Joanna F.
Excellent and ergonomic controller. Ours has lasted six years of being thrown across the room and it still works perfectly. Definitely worth the money to buy the Nintendo brand.
Patricia D.
Bought this to be able to play the games on my Wii U as the Wii U controller does not work for the Wii games I have to also buy the nunchuck to play with Mario Galaxy and Paper Mario it is a little awkward to play with this remote
Katelyn S.
I actually really like the design of these remotes. The wrist strap is a nice touch for extra hold but overall they are designed so that they're super easy to grab on to!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
These remotes are easy to hold and it has a nice grip so you don't throw it at the tv. Also comes with a thing to put around your arm. Very nice to have two remotes.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?