Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii)
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Heather G.
Heather G.
Reliable controllers with a sleek design. Fits well in your hand and buttons are easy to access. A bit expensive, in my opinion.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I like the sleek design! Is comfortable to play and you can wipe it clean easily with a disinfecting wipe!
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Love love love the original design of these! They are so simple and so fitting to your hand!!!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Very easy to manage. easy to control. batteries don't die fast. would recommend to someone
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Roundabout it's a good product, I use it with my wii, I've use the recycled rechargeable batterytypes, and I bought them charger pack, I've had my remotes for several years, the only true promise had with the sensors why you shaking so much began to wear out and start journey never really hard to use, and this past 2 months my charger package they had 4 chargers almost caught fire the plugin it was black, so overall it's good products just don't overheat your charger and plug it, when you can.
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert
I have two controllers you can never have to many controllers it makes it more fun when everyone can play I have the charging station for two would like one for four so I can get more controllers we only use one at a time so if the first one goes dead we can use the other. Whole it's charging with four at least 2 can play at a time then get the other two when they go dead instead of one always playing alone and taking turns.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Theses remotes are good. I would recommend using them with the wrist band, as I have accidentally threw them many times. They fit comfortably in my hands, and my kids hands. They do not feel cheap or uncomfortable. I'd recommend them to people who use the Wii!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
Gamer Expert
The shape of these wii remotes is really great. They are easy to grip and not too slippery that they may fall off. They also have a grip that holds your hand to the remote like a wrist band! Very nice feature.
Desiree o.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
I enjoy playing with this remote with the kids. This comes in handy as I play my favorite bowling game. There is one glitch I hate about it is winning on a game and the remote act as if it don't want to work. It freezes causing me to lose. Overall, its better than the original remote.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Definitely a good remote once you get used to it. You have to use a good brand of batteries though or it'll act funny
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?