Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii)
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Emily S.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I really like that the Wii remotes have a strap that goes around your wrist. If it had not been for that strap, my TV would've been busted many of times.
Julie T.
Julie T.
These worked very well and I was pleased that they can be snapped into other components to assist with games like the steering wheel for driving games.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Reliable controllers with a sleek design. Fits well in your hand and buttons are easy to access. A bit expensive, in my opinion.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
I love this product it takes gaming to a virtual level I have 2 of these and I play with family and friends and my parents
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Such an easy controller to use, it feels natural in your hand. One of my favorite controllers, even kids can use it.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I like the sleek design! Is comfortable to play and you can wipe it clean easily with a disinfecting wipe!
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Love love love the original design of these! They are so simple and so fitting to your hand!!!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Very easy to manage. easy to control. batteries don't die fast. would recommend to someone
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
These are really neat remotes. they are different then the normal remotes I was use too.
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Roundabout it's a good product, I use it with my wii, I've use the recycled rechargeable batterytypes, and I bought them charger pack, I've had my remotes for several years, the only true promise had with the sensors why you shaking so much began to wear out and start journey never really hard to use, and this past 2 months my charger package they had 4 chargers almost caught fire the plugin it was black, so overall it's good products just don't overheat your charger and plug it, when you can.
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?