Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I really like that the Wii remotes have a strap that goes around your wrist. If it had not been for that strap, my TV would've been busted many of times.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: Wii
These worked very well and I was pleased that they can be snapped into other components to assist with games like the steering wheel for driving games.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Reliable controllers with a sleek design. Fits well in your hand and buttons are easy to access. A bit expensive, in my opinion.
Megan K.
Megan K.
The wii control is a great product! I never had any problems with my wii controller and will continue to buy Nintendo products!
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
I love this product it takes gaming to a virtual level I have 2 of these and I play with family and friends and my parents
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Such an easy controller to use, it feels natural in your hand. One of my favorite controllers, even kids can use it.
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA
I've had my remote for a very long time. However, after awhile the keys start to get sticky which is annoying.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I like the sleek design! Is comfortable to play and you can wipe it clean easily with a disinfecting wipe!
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Love love love the original design of these! They are so simple and so fitting to your hand!!!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Very easy to manage. easy to control. batteries don't die fast. would recommend to someone
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?