Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Video Games on Rollback at Walmart.com!

GREAT BARGAIN

Video Games on Rollback at Walmart.com!
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY

These remotes are easy to hold and it has a nice grip so you don't throw it at the tv. Also comes with a thing to put around your arm. Very nice to have two remotes.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS

I really like that the Wii remotes have a strap that goes around your wrist. If it had not been for that strap, my TV would've been busted many of times.
Julie T.
Julie T.

These worked very well and I was pleased that they can be snapped into other components to assist with games like the steering wheel for driving games.
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
Lannon, WI

This remote is pretty intuitive. With older games you can use it sideways like an 8bit nintendo remote and with newer games wave it for motion action
Heather G.
Heather G.

Reliable controllers with a sleek design. Fits well in your hand and buttons are easy to access. A bit expensive, in my opinion.
Megan K.
Megan K.

The wii control is a great product! I never had any problems with my wii controller and will continue to buy Nintendo products!
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

I love this product it takes gaming to a virtual level I have 2 of these and I play with family and friends and my parents
Amber H.
Amber H.

Definitely a good remote once you get used to it. You have to use a good brand of batteries though or it'll act funny
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA

Such an easy controller to use, it feels natural in your hand. One of my favorite controllers, even kids can use it.
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA

I've had my remote for a very long time. However, after awhile the keys start to get sticky which is annoying.
Stephani S.
Stephani S.

How long do you find your batteries last?