Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii)
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Juliana J.
Fairly easy to use once you get use to it but it's so light that it can get thrown across the room very easily while playing. Also, after being use to holding a control with two hands versus one takes a little getting use to.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Theses remotes are good. I would recommend using them with the wrist band, as I have accidentally threw them many times. They fit comfortably in my hands, and my kids hands. They do not feel cheap or uncomfortable. I'd recommend them to people who use the Wii!
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
Gamer Expert
The shape of these wii remotes is really great. They are easy to grip and not too slippery that they may fall off. They also have a grip that holds your hand to the remote like a wrist band! Very nice feature.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
I enjoy playing with this remote with the kids. This comes in handy as I play my favorite bowling game. There is one glitch I hate about it is winning on a game and the remote act as if it don't want to work. It freezes causing me to lose. Overall, its better than the original remote.
Amanda W.
Vincent, OH
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I remember when the Wii first came out, there was such a long waitlist to get one. I loved that the Wii came with two of these remotes because these remotes are awesome. You don't have to worry about your hand cramping from holding a remote horizontally for hours at a time while playing since this remote is usually used vertically. It is very easy to use.
Ethan H.
Generally speaking a great product, we have had a bit of trouble with keeping them charged though. Also can't use them while they're being charged if you use rechargeable battery system. Otherwise you're going to go through a lot of batteries! Also found that there little bit clumsy to use as a remote for on screen keyboard.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I'm not going to lie i like the designs of the remotes. i don't like the rubber thing that comes with it, but i use it anyway to protect it. but lmao they're not as easy to use than lets say the ps4 or xbox remotes.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
The standard remotes for the nintendo Wii. i would say you need at least 2, but if you play games with friends such as Just Dance is great to have four so more people can play. I have never had problems with mine as long as you have enough AA batteries to go around
Emily F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love the design of these remotes because of the shape and the case. The shape allows it to be easily held in ones hand and the buttons and easy to reach. The case makes a good grip and protects the remote!
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?