Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii)
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
This controller is easy to use and is a very different style of controller than other systems use. Make sure to strap this controller tightly to your wrist or else your controller may end up flying into your TV due to the nature of some Wii games.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Wii remotes come in different color they work good sometimes I have trouble get the remote to match up to the screen and if you play like once month I get charger for the remote so you don't got buy battery every time you want play
Patricia D.
Bought this to be able to play the games on my Wii U as the Wii U controller does not work for the Wii games I have to also buy the nunchuck to play with Mario Galaxy and Paper Mario it is a little awkward to play with this remote
Guadalupe L.
Basic clean cut remote. It works for all games though some games require additional remotes. 4 stars because you go through a lot of batteries if you play often. The rechargeable remotes are better
Stephani S.
Simple and easy to use. It fits nicely in your hand. I prefer it with the rubber case on it. Be sure to always use the strap so it doesn't go flying! Wish the batteries lasted longer.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I really like that the Wii remotes have a strap that goes around your wrist. If it had not been for that strap, my TV would've been busted many of times.
Julie T.
These worked very well and I was pleased that they can be snapped into other components to assist with games like the steering wheel for driving games.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I like the sleek design! Is comfortable to play and you can wipe it clean easily with a disinfecting wipe!
Debbie W.
Roundabout it's a good product, I use it with my wii, I've use the recycled rechargeable batterytypes, and I bought them charger pack, I've had my remotes for several years, the only true promise had with the sensors why you shaking so much began to wear out and start journey never really hard to use, and this past 2 months my charger package they had 4 chargers almost caught fire the plugin it was black, so overall it's good products just don't overheat your charger and plug it, when you can.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I have two controllers you can never have to many controllers it makes it more fun when everyone can play I have the charging station for two would like one for four so I can get more controllers we only use one at a time so if the first one goes dead we can use the other. Whole it's charging with four at least 2 can play at a time then get the other two when they go dead instead of one always playing alone and taking turns.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?