Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required.
Photos (3)
Debbie W.
Debbie W.

Roundabout it's a good product, I use it with my wii, I've use the recycled rechargeable batterytypes, and I bought them charger pack, I've had my remotes for several years, the only true promise had with the sensors why you shaking so much began to wear out and start journey never really hard to use, and this past 2 months my charger package they had 4 chargers almost caught fire the plugin it was black, so overall it's good products just don't overheat your charger and plug it, when you can.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Venezuela

It is easy to use , so anyone knows handle.
Children can use it as they not contain small parts that are dangerous for them.
You have to have more to play with several people but do not become uncomfortable to play

Recommend rechargeable batteries are purchased to play, because if you play very often will you run out.
Desiree o.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL

I enjoy playing with this remote with the kids. This comes in handy as I play my favorite bowling game. There is one glitch I hate about it is winning on a game and the remote act as if it don't want to work. It freezes causing me to lose. Overall, its better than the original remote.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA

This controller is easy to use and is a very different style of controller than other systems use. Make sure to strap this controller tightly to your wrist or else your controller may end up flying into your TV due to the nature of some Wii games.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO

Wii remotes come in different color they work good sometimes I have trouble get the remote to match up to the screen and if you play like once month I get charger for the remote so you don't got buy battery every time you want play
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

Bought this to be able to play the games on my Wii U as the Wii U controller does not work for the Wii games I have to also buy the nunchuck to play with Mario Galaxy and Paper Mario it is a little awkward to play with this remote
Juliana J.
Juliana J.

Fairly easy to use once you get use to it but it's so light that it can get thrown across the room very easily while playing. Also, after being use to holding a control with two hands versus one takes a little getting use to.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

I'm not going to lie i like the designs of the remotes. i don't like the rubber thing that comes with it, but i use it anyway to protect it. but lmao they're not as easy to use than lets say the ps4 or xbox remotes.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Baldwin Park, CA

I love the design of these remotes because of the shape and the case. The shape allows it to be easily held in ones hand and the buttons and easy to reach. The case makes a good grip and protects the remote!
Gretchen L.
Gretchen L.
Metairie, La

Ok the major problem with these remotes is that they're extremely touch sensitive. Like when I'm watching Netflix the show will turn off because air will accidentally hit one of the buttons. Annoyin.
Stephani S.
Stephani S.

How long do you find your batteries last?

Join Now