Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Ysaura C P.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Tabatha R.Wii Remote Plus - White (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Amber B.

BY NINTENDO #63 in Nintendo Games

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

• How long do you find your batteries last? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Good Works pretty good at all times I'm like the new version is better to have the best of the year and I don't think that I don't think you should have a great way to get the hang of it all day long but the fact I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the first half of the year and I love it so I don't think I can get it right away the best thing to say it was not immediately available from a great way to go back to sleep and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in a while ago I" in 1 review
  • "It is much easier to handle compared to other gaming system remotes." in 1 review
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have two controllers you can never have to many controllers it makes it more fun when everyone can play I have the charging station for two would like one for four so I can get more controllers we only use one at a time so if the first one goes dead we can use the other. Whole it's charging with four at least 2 can play at a time then get the other two when they go dead instead of one always playing alone and taking turns.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Theses remotes are good. I would recommend using them with the wrist band, as I have accidentally threw them many times. They fit comfortably in my hands, and my kids hands. They do not feel cheap or uncomfortable. I'd recommend them to people who use the Wii!
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
The shape of these wii remotes is really great. They are easy to grip and not too slippery that they may fall off. They also have a grip that holds your hand to the remote like a wrist band! Very nice feature.
Amanda W.
Vincent, OH
Debbie W.
Roundabout it's a good product, I use it with my wii, I've use the recycled rechargeable batterytypes, and I bought them charger pack, I've had my remotes for several years, the only true promise had with the sensors why you shaking so much began to wear out and start journey never really hard to use, and this past 2 months my charger package they had 4 chargers almost caught fire the plugin it was black, so overall it's good products just don't overheat your charger and plug it, when you can.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I remember when the Wii first came out, there was such a long waitlist to get one. I loved that the Wii came with two of these remotes because these remotes are awesome. You don't have to worry about your hand cramping from holding a remote horizontally for hours at a time while playing since this remote is usually used vertically. It is very easy to use.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
This controller is easy to use and is a very different style of controller than other systems use. Make sure to strap this controller tightly to your wrist or else your controller may end up flying into your TV due to the nature of some Wii games.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Wii remotes come in different color they work good sometimes I have trouble get the remote to match up to the screen and if you play like once month I get charger for the remote so you don't got buy battery every time you want play
Ethan H.
Generally speaking a great product, we have had a bit of trouble with keeping them charged though. Also can't use them while they're being charged if you use rechargeable battery system. Otherwise you're going to go through a lot of batteries! Also found that there little bit clumsy to use as a remote for on screen keyboard.
Juliana J.
Fairly easy to use once you get use to it but it's so light that it can get thrown across the room very easily while playing. Also, after being use to holding a control with two hands versus one takes a little getting use to.
Stephani S.
How long do you find your batteries last?