Wii Remote Plus - Blue (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Cesarsasuke

BY NINTENDO

Simple. Intuitive, easy to use. The wii remote plus is a unique controller for the wii and wii u video game systems. Now with the increased sensitivity of wii motionplus built-in. The bottom pressing of typical controllers is replaced by the natural, fluid motion of your hand. The wii remote plus senses your every action and makes you feel less like a player and more like you're part of the game. With wii, anyone can play. Some games may require additional accessories (sold separately). See game instruction manuals. Wii motionplus accessory not required. see more...

Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought these as a gift for my friend and she loved it! It was the same price as the other. You can't find them at many stores bu I am sure you can find them easier online.
Bianca F.
Love the color of this remote ! But unfortunately coulsnt get my hand on it so i got a pink one instead!
Cassie P.
We like getting colored ones so we can all have our individual remotes. Only thing I would say is if you buy them make sure they fit in the any extra devices you may have to be on safe side.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
I bought an extra remote in this color because I needed another one for multi player games and the color is just too cute!
Frances B.
New Haven, CT
I love the color and it totally matches my phone case love it The color has so much detail and on the wii remote it makes me want to buy it
Amber T.
Nicholasville, KY
These wii remotes are very strong and are made great. I love the options of colors that a lot of other consoles don't come with
Joanna F.
I bought this for my personal use since it was my favorite color. It has lasted 6 years and still works perfectly. Definitely worth the price.
Amanda B.
I love the idea of colored remotes! I love everything colorful and we own a blue, a red, and a black one!
Megan B.
I have this product in blue and in red! They're fun colors to have next to the traditional white remote.
Tom B.
Very good. I found it used, so who knows about the previous owner, and it has worked great for 2+ years now.