Wii Play-game only uploaded by Deazhane C.Wii Play-game only uploaded by Mayra G.Wii Play-game only uploaded by Vanessa F.

BY NINTENDO

TESTED AND PLAYS GREAT! INCLUDES CASE, COVER, AND DISC. NO MANUAL. LIGHT SCRATCHES ON DISC. see more...

Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
The range of games is amazing. There will be games for everyone, target games, shooting games, puzzles, races, sports, etc. the only thing is that for certain games you have to have the sensor set up perfect or else you won't play well because a lot of the games are based on how you move the remote. Great selection of mini games to play.
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
Good game! Great for children it keeps them moving and not sitting down for hours playing other video games which makes them more lazy and not have the desire to eat or doing anything else. This is perfect for family time. I am happy I found this
Deazhane C.
Portland
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ive mastered these games so well I thought I could go out and do them in real life... I couldn't. I have had this game for years but I only played a select few games.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
These are so fun. It's definitely nice having the variety in one game and not having to go back and forth between discs. I would recommend shopping around online for the best price, you should be able to find it super cheap by now. Also its a very simple interface, so very easy to figure everything out.
Vanessa F.
We have had this game forever and its my all time favorite!!! My favorite game is on the wii sports disc and is baseball game. I personally love baseball, but if u have got an itch for golfing its got that and more!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
This Wii game becomes boring after a while. Not the most fun game. I have it still after the Wii came out, I should be ashamed of myself for still playing this game sometimes. If you don't have this than don't buy it it's a waste of money.
Mayra G.
Anaheim, CA
This game is the best game ever i used to play it all the time when some one came to visit i would play with them everyone. Loves it untill my wii system broke down :(
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I like this game still and have had it since it came out but unfortunately my disk has never been dropped or scratched and now it won't work with my wii so I am a little disappointed
Savannah G.
Enjoyed getting wii play when we bought our wii. It was a good first game to have and it was something to play when you wanted to get competitive.
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
This is the perfect game for family fun. There is a great variety of games so there's something for everyone.