Wii Fit U + Board (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by Elizabeth W.Wii Fit U + Board (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by C G.

BY NINTENDO #35 in Nintendo Games

Wii fit u reinvents fitness fun again with the wii u gamepad controller, wii balance boardtm accessory, and the new fit meter. Carry the fit meter accessory to track daily activity, then sync it to your wii u to compare accomplishments online*. With over 70 activities, wii fit u makes fitness so fun it motivates you to get active and stay active! the wii fit series makes fitness fun for everyone. And now with wii fit u, you can workout at home or on the go with the fit meter, a handy device that tracks your activity (i.e. Calories burned, steps taken, elevation changes). Then sync the fit meter data to your in-game... see more...

• Is this a good product for a beginner to start getting in...5 Answers
  • Have you lost any weight using this as exercise4 Answers
  • What is the main difference between the wiiFit U and the ...1 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
  • "I like the Wii Fit U and the board- the board is nice and it's a great way to move around and get exercise." in 1 review
  • "It was really fun and the fit meter worked really well but I found that some of the games were a bit childish I'm thinking it was so its fun for the whole family." in 1 review
  • "Very good this to have if you have the wii it helps you stay heathly and in shape very fun as well" in 1 review
Catherine M.
Yo amaba esto, me encantaba usarlo con el juego que venia y me la pasaba todo el día en eso, jugando a ese juego donde dabas pelotazos con la cabeza o el de snowboarding, yoga, etc uno podía pasar horas ahí entretenido sin darse cuenta...
Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
 love it,  its kinda underrated but its so fun! i play it with my family or alone. i love how i can interact with the game and actually play it in real life. love the fact i can play multiple activity on this board. i have two because if how much we used it!
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Gamer Expert Level 1
Currently using this to help with loosing my pregnancy weight and I'm finding it so fun. Love the variety in exercises and I especially love the boxing and balance games.
Shereen  .
Falkirk , Falkirk
This for me changed my life?

This is my honest review ...

I had knee problems at the time and couldn’t go to the gym, I was getting injected every week / month with steroid tablets I put on a lot of weight. I got this giving to me as a present at Christmas many years ago now and at that time I was very high nearly 19 stone ...

I started using this daily and clearly I was obese lol and had terrible posture and couldn’t stand still off one leg lol ... after a few weeks of using this every day I noticed that each day I was improving and using for longer also my little character was starting to change ( I had already noticed my body tightening and clothes going loose )

So this made me more determined to use this, I cut out all sugars and made my portion sizes smaller cut out all junk eat lots of fruit plenty of water continued using this and doing that and I lost over 7 stone in about 2 years so for me that was amazing. In through this I got to this smallest I’ve ever been.

Gave me so much confidence, now I have knee problems again in don’t have this anymore I’m considering buying another and seeing if I can achieve similar results ❤️
Chloe j.
Denbighshire, Prestatyn
Gamer Expert Level 1
this was for so much stuff
there  where some games you could only use this for
great quality
you could even weigh yourself
suitable for everyone so much fun
affordable
it makes exercising fun and more realistic
i wouold recommend not only  for exercise but for games too
Dawn L.
toronto , ontario
I absolutely love the Wii Fit U + Board. When I'm too lazy to go out and head to the gym to workout, this provides with an in-home option. Best of all, it is the most fun workout I've ever done. I love working out with my Wii Fit and it even allows me to workout with someone else.
gab c.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This makes exercise more enjoyable and fun. can play multiple different games with the board. Can help you loose weight aswell, definitely worth buying.. its different to some games as this actually gets you up and moving!!! Would recommend this
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
This is a great game, I played this with my family. We would all compete together and do our best to improve each time. The concept is great and it is a lot of fun to exercise and play games together. So nice to be able to do this all together in the comfort of our own home!
Nathan H.
Vancouver, BC
I actually find the Wii Fit to be extremely boring and note a workout what so ever. I am a fit individual, and though maybe it'd be fun to be active and play a game. I was wrong.
Jada M.
It was really fun and the fit meter worked really well but I found that some of the games were a bit childish I'm thinking it was so its fun for the whole family. Either way it was fun.
Naïs P.
Does the normal wii fitness board work for wii u
Jackie P.
Camden, NJ
Is this a good product for a beginner to start getting into shape?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone know how long the meter is supposed to last, since there's no way to charge it or replace the battery?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Have you lost any weight using this as exercise
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
What kinds of games are available for this expansion?