Wii Fit U + Board (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by Elizabeth W.Wii Fit U + Board (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by C G.

BY NINTENDO #35 in Nintendo Games

Wii fit u reinvents fitness fun again with the wii u gamepad controller, wii balance boardtm accessory, and the new fit meter. Carry the fit meter accessory to track daily activity, then sync it to your wii u to compare accomplishments online*. With over 70 activities, wii fit u makes fitness so fun it motivates you to get active and stay active! the wii fit series makes fitness fun for everyone. And now with wii fit u, you can workout at home or on the go with the fit meter, a handy device that tracks your activity (i.e. Calories burned, steps taken, elevation changes). Then sync the fit meter data to your in-game... see more...

• Is this a good product for a beginner to start getting in...5 Answers
  • Have you lost any weight using this as exercise4 Answers
  • What is the main difference between the wiiFit U and the ...1 Answers
Wii Fit U + Board (Nintendo Wii U)
  • "I like the Wii Fit U and the board- the board is nice and it's a great way to move around and get exercise." in 1 review
  • "It was really fun and the fit meter worked really well but I found that some of the games were a bit childish I'm thinking it was so its fun for the whole family." in 1 review
  • "Very good this to have if you have the wii it helps you stay heathly and in shape very fun as well" in 1 review
Alexandria C.
Sheboygan, WI
The wii had a great idea to make this. I wish they'd make this for the wii u. Helped my balance out a lot. No other system has created something even close like this
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I liked it, I just don't like putting it away and taking it out. Cute ways of helping fitness, but you won't lose much weight. It's better geared toward yoga poses.
Mary C.
Dorchester, MA
Love the wii fit u and the board. I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago and I have been obsessed with the yoga options and all of the fun games you can play!
Ellie F.
Fun at first, but not a whole lot of fun for older kids. It was fun at first and functions great. I paid a lot of money for a good looking, over sized paperweight!
Christy O.
I wanted one for the longest and finally received one as a gift. I have found myself using it very little. It just seems easier to go for a run than waiting for everything to start up.
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
Can't complain about this at all. Used it with a couple of fitness games and it's a great concept to work out and stay healthy and still be able to use games.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I have a love hate relationship with this thing... It doesn't always work the greatest and doesn't correctly/accurately pick up the activity that is occurring.
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
My favorite game for the wiiu! Love the yoga and the strengthing excersises since I have had a baby. I wish they would add some new things but still love it.
Savannah G.
I really liked when we had the wii fit board. It was fun to use and to exercise on. It did eventually start to not work as right, but it had a lot of use.
Shailine D.
Hahaha this is so great. When we go to my in laws we pull out three fit board add see who can beat who. So much fun and we get a workout at the same time.
Naïs P.
Does the normal wii fitness board work for wii u
Jackie P.
Camden, NJ
Is this a good product for a beginner to start getting into shape?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone know how long the meter is supposed to last, since there's no way to charge it or replace the battery?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Have you lost any weight using this as exercise
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
What kinds of games are available for this expansion?