Wii Fit U + Board (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by Elizabeth W.Wii Fit U + Board (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by C G.

BY NINTENDO #36 in Nintendo Games

Wii fit u reinvents fitness fun again with the wii u gamepad controller, wii balance boardtm accessory, and the new fit meter. Carry the fit meter accessory to track daily activity, then sync it to your wii u to compare accomplishments online*. With over 70 activities, wii fit u makes fitness so fun it motivates you to get active and stay active! the wii fit series makes fitness fun for everyone. And now with wii fit u, you can workout at home or on the go with the fit meter, a handy device that tracks your activity (i.e. Calories burned, steps taken, elevation changes). Then sync the fit meter data to your in-game... see more...

• Is this a good product for a beginner to start getting in...5 Answers
  • Have you lost any weight using this as exercise4 Answers
  • What is the main difference between the wiiFit U and the ...1 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
  • "I like the Wii Fit U and the board- the board is nice and it's a great way to move around and get exercise." in 1 review
  • "It was really fun and the fit meter worked really well but I found that some of the games were a bit childish I'm thinking it was so its fun for the whole family." in 1 review
  • "Very good this to have if you have the wii it helps you stay heathly and in shape very fun as well" in 1 review
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I can use one of these I bought the Wii fit but can't play it cause I don't have a Wii fit board I was so ready to play it still have not had the chance to play it yet I'm so ready to get the chance to play it
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This thing is so cool. I love how it can tell how hard you ate actually working out and keeps up with your progress. Very fun to use with a lot of activities. Also small enough to store anywhere.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
The wii fit System has made it so much easier to exercise at home. when we got this I wasn't old enough to go to a gym but I needed it. as someone who lingered on the edge of childhood obesity I can say that this took the shame out of my need to exercise. I could do this with the trainer in the program who knew what to tell me to do without actually having to be in front of someone who could see me. that made me a lot more comfortable which allowed me to push myself to where I needed to be.
Steve L.
Great Neck, NY
It's a shame that a lot of the people who had a Wii Fit on the original Wii never bothered to upgrade to the Wii U, because the additional games on Wii Fit U are amazingly fun and much different than the games in the original Wii Fit. True that the actual exercise quality is suspect, but anything that gets you off the couch is ultimately a good thing.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
We are loving the Wii u fit!! I like how you don't have to have a TV to play. The new games and workouts are great compared to to Wii fit. I also like how you can lock people out from looking at your weigh ins. A lot more dance workouts on this one.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
So easy to use! Yoga, aerobic activities, balance games, strength exercises, and more. Wide range to choose from. Great buy, it is inexpensive but hard to find. Amazon wound be the best place to purchase.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I love my Wii Fit board this is better than having a gym it really keeps you moving and motivated.It will track my weight and let me know if I am doing good or bad.And it is so much fun to play.So many games and so much challenge.
Guadalupe L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is so fun to use . It is great for games and to test your balance . The price is fairly reasonable for all you can do with it . I love how precise it is on measuring balance . It makes games that use it so much fun
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
The Wii balance board is a great tool for games like Wii Fit, but when purchasing, be aware that you can't actually jump on it otherwise the screen will yell at you saying "Ouch!" It's a great start to some of the activities, but you may need to find something different if you tend to be more heavy footed.
Jennifer M.
Awesome fun for the whole family !! We love it ! Keeps us and the kids entertained for hours. The best part is having fun exercising with the whole family while playing video games , absolutely priceless !! I personally enjoy doing yoga myself, it keeps track of my progress while improving my balance .
Naïs P.
Does the normal wii fitness board work for wii u
Jackie P.
Camden, NJ
Is this a good product for a beginner to start getting into shape?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone know how long the meter is supposed to last, since there's no way to charge it or replace the battery?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Have you lost any weight using this as exercise
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
What kinds of games are available for this expansion?