BY NONE

Battery Pack for Wii Balance Board Compatible with Wii Balance Board Power Supply Large Capacity Rechargeable Battery Batteries Can Be Charged While Board Is In Use Through a USB Cable see more...

• How well do these actually stay in? Do they pop out?1 Answers
  • Roughly how long does it take for the batteries to charge...3 Answers
Anthony E.
Jacksonville, FL
Saves you money...correct. It's recharge capability works flawlessly. Unfortunately, it is obsolete due to the fact that people rarely use the Wii anymore. Anyone that tells you they still use the Wii fit board are probably lying. My wife and kids used it at release for about 4 months...then got lazy and stopped using it. GameStop wouldn't even take the board toward trade-in credit. It is not in demand at all.

If you're still rocking the Wii Board, then you definitely need this money saving battery pack. Otherwise, move on to the newer gaming consoles.
Xochitl J.
Definitely worth the purchase. The rechargeable battery pack can last for hours and I don't have to worry about purchasing new batteries all the time.
Jennifer B.
Harvard, IL
I'm so glad I got this for my Wii Balance Board. I use mine quite frequently so am glad to not have to worry about replacing batteries constantly.
Danika C.
Orlando, FL
This keeps me from buying batteries every week for my Wii board. It's easy to plug in and holds the charge for a very very long time!
sarayah !.
Ware Shoals, SC
Saves so much money . The battery life lasts so long so you don't have to keep going out and getting batteries .
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I love this. I don't have to change the batteries, I can just plug it in to the wii unit and it will recharge.
Erica s.
Saves money on batteries works great and haven't had a problem with it at all. Keeps it's charge well.
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
Roughly how long does it take for the batteries to charge question mark anybody know? I am really interested in purchasing one of these for my board. Getting tired of my batteries dying all the time.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
How well do these actually stay in? Do they pop out?