Wii Fit Plus

by Wii Fit Plus

Very curious on this I've been trying to look for it all over the place there's no more games out for Wii can someone please help me find where I can get this and try it out?
What exercises do you bring? Does it help to lose weight in truth or is it just like to distract yourself?
What is the best workout on the Wii Fit?
Start your review of Wii Fit Plus !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This game actually helped me lose weight (even though I easily gained it back and more after I stopped playing it...) When I played it, I lost like 15 pounds!” in 7 reviews
“Its a great and fun way to workout and get up and move without feeling like you're doing the normal hated workout routine. ” in 7 reviews
“My kids also found it fun to do which I think is great to get the whole family healthier and more active. ” in 6 reviews
“It is a great way to incorporate exercise into a busy lifestyle when you cant get to a gym, you can stay fit in the comfort of your own home.” in 5 reviews
I love it! You have so many options from yoga to cardio to strength. So no matter what type of work out you are looking for you can find some thing. It weighs you everyday and keeps up with your progress so it is fun and motivating to see how you are doing.
One of the best interactive games I have found for stay at home moms who have young children. When you put the little ones down for a nap, pick up your controller for 30 minutes and get in a decent workout. Also great for young adults who are just making their way in the world and may not have a vehicle yet, so they are limited from going to the gym every week
Buda, TX
This is a decent game. Its purpose is to help you do yoga and some exercise when you don't have access to going to the gym or an area to run. It does pretty well for just a game and they have a good way to maintain your attention with mini games.
Good game to play instead of sitting on the couch. I got this game thinking i would play it and hopefully it would help me loose weight. I think it may have helped a little with mustle tone and balance but its not set up for high cardio workouts that i need. Overall, its a great alternative from just being a couch potato if your into video games.
Elsie, MI
We love the Wii Fit! My kids are ages 5, 7, and 9 and we've had this game for a couple years and it still gets played often. We have ungraded to a Wii U and I am really looking forward to getting the Wii U Fit to see all the new features they have added! That one even comes with a pedometer that syncs with the Wii U to help track your progress!
Medford, OR
Love the games and balance board. You're playing games while exercising, burning calories while having fun. However, when weighing yourself, the balance board is always off from my home scale and sometimes the game doesn't catch my movements.
San Diego, CA
Every morning, I like to jump on my Wii fit board. It measured you and tells you your weight. You can set goals and it also has graphs that you can see your progress. I like doing the Yoga, Step and a couple of the coordination games. My kids love the obstacle course! It shows your time and calorie count also so you can know when to stop.
Phoenix, AZ
I thought it was really fun way to get some light exercise in. It keeps you engaged and laughing, all super important for motivation and desire to actually get you moving. The boxing is actually pretty dang hard and I broke a sweat quite a few times using it. The yoga/balance exercises can be tricky. Overall, I actually really miss having this system.
Beaufort, SC
I actually used this about 3 years ago. My boyfriend at the time had a wii and I would go over there and use it when we were bored. I actually kept on track for about a month and lost about 10 pounds. I also ate right of course, but this worked as well. I wouldn't use this as the only fitness option, but it is definitely a starter.
Cridersville , OH
I was so excited to get this as a birthday gift several years back. The excitement didn't last too long because it just wasn't what I was expecting. Some of the games were really corny and a lot of the others were monotonous. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on the Fit System and just get a few workout dvd's instead.