Wii Fit Plus

by Wii Fit Plus

What is this?????
Very curious on this I've been trying to look for it all over the place there's no more games out for Wii can someone please help me find where I can get this and try it out?
What exercises do you bring? Does it help to lose weight in truth or is it just like to distract yourself?
Start your review of Wii Fit Plus !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This game actually helped me lose weight (even though I easily gained it back and more after I stopped playing it...) When I played it, I lost like 15 pounds!in reviews
Its a great and fun way to workout and get up and move without feeling like you're doing the normal hated workout routine. in reviews
My kids also found it fun to do which I think is great to get the whole family healthier and more active. in reviews
It is a great way to incorporate exercise into a busy lifestyle when you cant get to a gym, you can stay fit in the comfort of your own home.in reviews
Sheri B.
Spring Hill, FL
Wii Fit Plus  uploaded by Sheri B.
A pretty good work out. It gets the heart pumping, heart racing, and calories burning! Makes working out not such an actual work out. Need to have a WII but now that they have been out a while can find them pretty low priced. Many accessories available to buy to accompany your work out. Not necessarily required but do help to make your workout even more fun and intense. Great assortment of games and sports to accompany your work out as well..
Nikki T.
Soap Lake, WA
Wii Fit Plus  uploaded by Nikki T.
Don’t use as often as I would like. Great weight accuracy. Definitely a must get for active families.
Amanda W.
Vincent, OH
Even x box one out but I still enjoy doing wii fit And yet it dose help keep you on the goal and mind and balance thinking and yet in the winter time you do this inside
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Not the most accurate but gets the job done. It’s fun for in home workouts and holding yourself accountable. Probably can only buy this online now.
Jennie M.
Highland Park, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so awesome! Helps keep your workouts and “yoga” easier. Helps show your balance too.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice game for people of all ages and all different fitness levels. It comes with a board that you use for many of the games. The games are very creative and there are many different options you can select to measure your progress. It’s a very fun way to stay or get in better shape!
Emily T.
I used this product (hand in hand with eating healthy) to lose over 100 pounds at one time. i highly recommend this system and the variety of exercises offered. I would give 5 stars if the program wasn't so dang rude when it talks to you about your BMI. I don't especially like her judgey little voice telling me I am obese.
Kira G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Wii Fit Plus  uploaded by Kira G.
So much fun, along with the balance board there are so many fun games to play. The yoga and strengthening exercises are great and if you’re not the type to go to the gym this is a substitute! It gets tour heart pumping!
Heather B.
Butler, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Fun easy way to get a workout..in your own home and not at a gym being watched and judged by others. Stick to it and it can and will work for you. 😁
Jessica K.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the concept. To get fit while doing a workout. It can be done by anyone.. This includes your mom, dad, brother, sister, wife, or child! It is a great was to stay active while still having fun. Challenging others was another great thing you could do. I recommend anyone to try it.