What exercises do you bring? Does it help to lose weight in truth or is it just like to distract yourself?
What is the best workout on the Wii Fit?
Does it really help with losing weight?
Start your review of Wii Fit Plus !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This game actually helped me lose weight (even though I easily gained it back and more after I stopped playing it...) When I played it, I lost like 15 pounds!” in 7 reviews
“Its a great and fun way to workout and get up and move without feeling like you're doing the normal hated workout routine. ” in 7 reviews
“My kids also found it fun to do which I think is great to get the whole family healthier and more active. ” in 6 reviews
“It is a great way to incorporate exercise into a busy lifestyle when you cant get to a gym, you can stay fit in the comfort of your own home.” in 5 reviews
Merritt Island
Love love love this game. I used to play it a lot with my family, but somewhere along the way we lost track of the board and moved onto newer consoles. Yesterday, however, I was shopping at Goodwill and found a used board for $4. Absolutely worth that price. I can't tell you if it's great for weight loss, but I can say that my family is having fun with it while getting a bit of a sweat going!
We as a family was given this as a gift! We love the fact we can have game nights with our little one and make fitness actually feel like a game instead of working! I highly recommend this product for families!
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Target
So when the Wii was released- I was stoked over Wii fit!! I had just been diagnosed with MS, wanted to master yoga. I loved that it saves your results everyday, keeps you accountable and tracks your results!!!
Loveland, OH
This game may have a few flaws, but it made getting fit really fun! Some of the games are really simple but are my favorite. I also love the strength and yoga trainers. I love how I can get fit with my Wii in the comfort of my own home. Even if you don't want to lose weight, this game is pretty fun to play. :)
Gamer Expert Level 2
I literally have nothing but praise for the wii fit! Even after several years it still does the job. Playing is so fun and for me highly aerobically effective. Super fun for the whole family.
searcy
I thought the product was fun and I liked all the games but most of them did give you a great workout (a few did) electronics can get pricey and this game requires a wii fit board which cost extra but if you can it at a resell wii shop it’s worth it.
Batavia, OH
Purchased at: GameStop
I love this set of games! There are so many cute and fun things to do with my toddler. We love to run and play the obstacle course when it is raining outside. It really helps to break up the winter when we are trapped indoors for days on end.
Lake Charles, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this to play cuz like you could practice on your Fitness and I can measure you and stuff is very enjoyable and fun the only slight issue with it is like when you weigh yourself and show that you're overweight when you go and then like you go to the doctor and you won't be overweight like that's all I'm saying I don't care for it it makes you feel fat and I just it made me feel bad because when it measures you it takes to your me and it makes it look overweight or look super thin and I just didn't care for that because I know I'm not like fat or overweight and I just I just don't care for it and like other than that the games on or very fun you had your own your own fitness trainer basically thing and I like that you can like make your own workout schedule if you can on the wheel lot it's really nice I have to say but that's just the only thing I just don't like about it and you can tell your Fitness age by your weight like I don't like that either because it makes you feel old like you're supposed to be like 15 and was like 42 or something like that like
Alma, AR
The Wii is a great way to get your kids moving on a cold day. Add in Wii fit plus and it's even better, my family of six loves to be competitive so we are always trying to beat someone else's high score on one of the activities. I've lost five pounds since we got this for Christmas. I love the hula hooping and kickboxing for cardio. The yoga is great when I'm trying to wind down after a busy day. It's been great to be able to get my workout in with not leaving the house.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice game for people of all ages and all different fitness levels. It comes with a board that you use for many of the games. The games are very creative and there are many different options you can select to measure your progress. It’s a very fun way to stay or get in better shape!