Wii Fit Meter (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by Elizabeth W.Wii Fit Meter (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by Kim R.

BY NINTENDO

Stay fit and have fun doing it with the wii fit meter for nintendo wii u. This awesome fitness accessory tracks all your activity at home or on-the-go, from steps taken to calories burned. Just carry it with you wherever you go, then sync it to your wii u with the single press of a button. With the wii fit u software, you can create routines, monitor progress and compare with friends online. A great way to get active and stay active! see more...

• Where Can I buy this at? And what game do I need To buy t...1 Answers
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I love my fit meter because it just keeps me going everyday. It's a great addition to the Wii Fit franchise and motivates me to go the extra mile or two everyday. The only drawback is that it is not that as convenient to wear as one of the wristband trackers. I have had to be creative with wearing it without being noticed.
Steve L.
Great Neck, NY
The Fit Meter was Nintendo's answer to FitBit, Nike+, and other wearable devices. It doesn't work with other systems (had they made it to, it probably would have helped it be more successful), but you can get a pretty good amount of enjoyment using it just with Wii Fit U as you collect "points" from the distance you walk.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Loving my meter I wear it all day! Small enough to not get in the way. I love how it keeps track of your calorie burn and then you can transfer the data to your wii u fit profile by simple holding it in front the the game pad.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
What a fun way to keep track of your daily activities!!! Such a cool idea to have it liked to the wii, but also use it on the go!!!
Christy S.
I love how easy thus is to use and set up.my whole family can use this. it keeps me wanting to use it and i have fun losing weight
Rosa L.
Durham, NC
This is perfect to use along with the wii u! It helps keep track of your activities! And makes everything much more fun.
Michelle D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love to use this. I used to lovw the balance board and other Wii fitness products but this one is so much easier.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love using my little fit meter and synching it with my Wii Fit U. I'm having fun completely the walking challenges at the minute. I'm not sure how accurate it is since any small knock influences it but it's a good motivator to get moving more.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed using this meter for a while, but the clip on it wasn't good (it came off my waistband numerous times so I added a new clip to it) and it looks bulky under your shirt. I'm not sure how accurate it was, but anything that challenges you to get moving is a good thing.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Where Can I buy this at? And what game do I need To buy to use it for?