WII FIT (GAME ONLY) uploaded by Jaynelle B.

BY NINTENDO

GREAT GAME! FULLY TESTED. INCLUDES CASE, COVER, AND DISC. LIGHT WEAR ON DISC. NO BALANCE BOARD INCLUDED. see more...

Christina N.
Christina N.
This game is fun and also gets you moving. Perfect for a rainy day inside. Love that you can play and earn points so that you have something to work toward. It makes you move and keeps you playing with out even realizing that you're really working hard!
Jaynelle B.
Jaynelle B.
Got this game one Christmas. Its a good workout game. Probably going to take it to game stop or a vintage game store so they can resell it.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Really gets your heart beating! So much fun! I can't believe I am really getting a workout while playing video games
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Gamer Expert
It's a good game, but I definitely wouldn't depend on it for your only workout. It's fun and great for a rainy day or if you just don't want to go out to exercise but it's also a pretty light workout. It is fun though and has a good system to track weight and BMI. I like it as a game and fun exercises but not really if your trying to get into shape or anything like that.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I think this game is a great way to start a workout routine. No going to the gym, no getting out in the rain, and it's all in the privacy of your own home! I would recommend this to anyone looking for something different in their workout routine or even those who are new to working out! Great workouts and very easy to follow.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Clinton, TN
I bought this game with hopes of shedding some pounds and it has help me do just that. Also while having fun. I know having fun while losing weight? Better believe it!
Port Richey, FL
I love wii fit but hate that I somehow lost my balance board. Also, the game tells people they are obese when they are not.
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I really enjoy this. Yes, it's a game, but you sweat and it gettings your heart rate up. It's helped me with balancing and got me interested in yoga. My kids even love playing this, especially the hula hoops and the ski slope.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
De Queen, AR
I had a lot of fun with the Wii Fit. I really enjoyed doing the yoga part. Its crazy how a game can get you sweating like this one does.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ
This is a lot of fun to play and it does really help you stay in shape of you play it a lot.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Is this fun and exciting to help want to do exercise?
Port Richey, FL
Can you play this without the balance board?