BY NINTENDO

Product Description Great times with family and friends. Get-off-the-couch fun whether you're 5 or 95. This is what Wii is all about. With revolutionary motion control, games for every kind of player, and the included Mario Kart Wii game plus Wii Wheel accessory come see why it's your time to try. Now an amazing value at just $149.99 MSRP. The Wii As with every console, much of the buzz about Wii revolves around its specs. The Wii boasts 512MB of internal flash memory, two USB 2.0 ports, and a slot for SD memory expansion. The system's technological heart - a processing chip developed with IBM and code-named Broadway and a graphics chipset from ATI code-named Hollywood - deliver stunning performance. And instead of a tray, Wii uses a single, self-loading media bay that plays both 12-centimeter optical discs used for the new system, as well as Nintendo GameCube discs. An additional, and often overlooked, benefit of the Wii is that it uses a fraction of the power of other current gaming consoles on the market, saving energy and money both when it is on and off. Controls a href= http://www. buy.com/prod/wii-remote-plus-black/q/loc/10 see more...

Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I received this for Christmas quite a few years ago and it was the most fun with probably my most overplayed game. I've restarted it many times and I am still enthralled by the game. The controls are simple and even my mom can use it with ease.
Keiana F.
Cincinnati
You can never go wrong with the Wii or Mario kart this has always been a favorite my kids and I love playing this game and system we play all kinds of games on here mostly Mario kart James bond and any dance games!!! It's great for family night if you haven't played this you might want to give it a try
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert
We had trouble with the first console shipped to us after about five days of extremely light use. We had used the Netflix function a lot (WHICH IS GREAT!!) but had only played the game disk about four or five times when the console stopped recognizing the disk. We thought maybe there was a problem with the disk, but when we tried other games we had bought separately they didn't work either. We discovered that this is a fairly common problem with the Wii consoles but usually happens to older machines.

Amazon replaced it for us with no charge at all - no shipping charges (as I had heard others complain about in the past) for the return OR the replacement. Replacement was even sent second day air. Customer service was EXCELLENT.

Our new console works perfectly. We got it two days after we reported the problem and one day after we returned the previous console. We have had it for over two weeks now and it has been in HEAVY use with a two year old and a four year old playing Mario Cart and still no problems.

So all in all we are very satisfied
Walid E.
Casablanca
Gamer Expert
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)