Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesWigzi

by Wigzi

The Wigzi Dual Doggie dog leash with Gel handle allows you to comfortably walk two dogs at the same time, while maintaining individual control of each one!. Two dogs, zero tangle! Wigzi's patented built-in spinning non-tangling mechanism does all the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wigzi Two Dog Retractable Non-Tangling Dog Leash with Innovative Gel Handle - Walk 2 Dogs Up to 50 lbs Each - 10 ft Leads!
Emily C.
Frontenac, KS
Did not like this product! Cheaply made. I have 2 small dogs and they broke it first use. Now I can’t lock down the button. When I do hold down the button the leash slips right through and doesn’t stop them.
Alyssa P.
Sycamore, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
The convenience of having two leashes on one is great, but that’s about it. I only use this leash to take my dogs to the groomer together. They get tangles, sometimes they don’t retract well..typical issues with retractable leashes.

Looking for your answer?